Ok, enough complaning about Warlocks now~

OgSneakyMe

all im saying is i let bds hamp me to make it fair. i could just be like other warlocks but i like fair fights :give_rose:

I don't PvP BDs to make it more fair.

But if they ask for it I start with nukes and stuns locks, makes it faster they gonna lose anyways, fair enough.

:lol:

Im not gonna complain about the warlocks but i will.say they didnt really make the mage as well as they did the warlocks mages dont have any stun skills only chains which only works when your real close n no evasion skill which warlocks have both. stun n evade the enemy devs answer me how in the hell are mages suppose to.combat warlocks...    :facepalm:

Im not gonna complain about the warlocks but i will.say they didnt really make the mage as well as they did the warlocks mages dont have any stun skills only chains which only works when your real close n no evasion skill which warlocks have both. stun n evade the enemy devs answer me how in the hell are mages suppose to.combat warlocks...    :facepalm:

The way i usually fight warlocks is when we both signal i push use fire ball then get blinded circled and when the stun circle goes away and the.blue is.left i teleport use rock power and either i'd be dead or they will depends on the damage dodges and crits.