ItZNutman got a reaction from Higgings in [2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.
(._.)*: (^-^ )
ItZNutman got a reaction from Daffi in [2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.
(._.)*: (^-^ )
ItZNutman reacted to Daffi in [2016.10.27] Update Warspear Online 6.2: Valdemar’s Feast. Release.
ItZNutman got a reaction from Lyzoic in These are your level six champions (standouts)
Yo, what does "best" mean in your opinion? The amp or the skill? The arena rank or pvp's? In my opinion, pvp shows who's the best, neither amp nor the rank, that's just spamming and requires less skill than win a pvp vs. an almost same-strong-enemy
For me it's Oblivioin. He's the only one who clearly beats me in pvp lmao, Legionner is just unfair with his level 9 bow & just spams a lot, that's what he is famous for.
Calamarket is a good level 6 too, unfortunately he's kinda inactive nowadays :/
so back to my question: Who's the "best"? The one who wins the most pvps or the one who's equip is +10 and spams alot?
ItZNutman reacted to zaibax in Gold making guide
Welcome to the ultimate gold making guide!
Tired of wandering around Arinar with your +1 lv.13 gear? Instead of
doing that, read these tips to eventualy save up to buy your dream set
and stand next to the strongest warriors.
Firstly, you will see my best known ways to get gold, then in the bottom of the thread
there is some smaller tips to help you out even more.
Ways to earn gold:
1. Farming. Farming is killing monsters and taking their dropped items and gold. You can simply sell the items to any shop, or sell them in Second Hand Dealer, because some monsters drop Daily Quests' items and you should sell them to people who need it. Best farming spot?: In my opinion, farming in Ayvondil is the most promising and you should farm monsters that attack you in groups of four (Servants of the filth and etc.).
2. Hunting. Hunting is killing bosses/mini bosses and taking gear/spheres/other items that they drop. Best hunting place for starters is Irselnort. You can hunt bosses like: Sea monster, Lake elemental, Gar Shag, Granite Guard, Gridaur, Sun Warrior, Moon Warrior, Maraksha, Dinalt The Ghostwalker, Kratt The Avenger, Genie Of Bloody Fire, Gariel. The best way to hunt is to hunt by yourself if you can out-heal boss damage, because then there's more chance for you to get items from bosses. Sell the items you get from bosses to Second Hand Dealer or equip it yourself.
3. Doing dungeons. You should do Berengar's Tower, Rooting garden and other dungeons daily when you have stamina, because you can get a lot of guild points and items like gear/spheres/accesories/essenses and etc.
4. Swamp'ing. Swamp quests are not easy, but you can get useful and worthful items as a reward. One of the easiest and effectful quests are Captives, Captured Shamans, Island Of Lost Souls, Norlant Aqueducts.
5. Labyrinth'ing. Labyrinth is a hard place to earn gold, but worth to try. You can get things like weapons/armors/capes/amullets/items from miracle shop/bars from each boss.
6. Joining Guild Tournament. If you are active, do a lot of daily quests and make much Guild Points, you should join guild that participates in Guild Tournament. If your guild places first, second or third in the tournament, you get a very decent reward.
7. Doing Arena. You should use your free tickets every time you get it, because when you get arena points you can buy items at Arena Shop. You can use these items or just sell it. If you have spare arena points, I recommend you to buy potions and sell it to any shop.
8. Quest'ing. While you are doing quests to level up from level 1 to 28, you get gold rewards. You shall not spend your earn't gold till 18 or 20 level, because then you'll need it the most to buy items. After you finish your "Yellow quests", you'll have "Blue quests" (daily), and you'll get more gold from blue quests. You will get items as a reward too, like potions/scrolls/minions/and other. Most of them are useless, so you can sell them to any NPC and get extra gold.
9. Dissasembling. If you have useless swords/shields/staffs and it's personal, you should Dissasembly them. By dissasembling items you could get crafting resources, such as Chipings, Woden Sticks and etc., but you could get Catalysts which are worth a lot.
10.Challenging. You can challenge other players to fight, and get gold as a prize. For example: You have 10lvl character, you challenge a necromancer in pvp cave to fight with you, and both of you agree the prize of winner, I recommend 5k-10k prize.
11. Crafting. I personally think crafting is all about investing, because the items you craft early wont get you much gold, just experience, but when you reach high level of crafting, you can craft high tier items and sell them for pretty big profit.
1. If you just created a hero:
1.1 Don't buy anything untill you're 12+ level, because you need to save gold for Irselnort.
1.2 Try to die less because your item loses durability and you'll need to repair it.
1.3 Don't amplify your items when your lower level than 12, because you will use useful spheres and gold when you will amplify.
2. You should find people that needs help with bosses/other things, and ask little gold for help.
3. Try to sell your items for players at hand-to-hand, no at dealer, because dealer takes gold for item depositing and selling.
4. Don't waste your gold for minions, potions, scrolls and other things, just find good party that can help you do your quests.
5. You may buy some items if it's price is low, and resell it at bigger price.
5.1 You may buy some items at miracle shop, and sell it for gold.
5.1.1 You should wait for the weekend if you want to buy Miracle Coins, because you will get discount.
6. If you need some items to buy with gold, and it can be bought with Miracle Coins too, you should wait for it's 50% off in Miracle Shop, because it will be cheaper to buy from other players.
7. You should learn prices of all items to not waste your gold. I will give an example: you need to buy an Repair Scroll, and one player sells it for 1300 gold each, you shall not buy it, because normal repair price is 1000, so you should find player that sells it cheaper.
8. Open Mentors Gift every day, because you can get items you need.
9. You may ask some players to help them to level-up, so they can pay you for the level reached.
I hope this was informative and useful.
If you have questions, write me a message in forum
or contact me in game, my nick is Zaibax EU-EMERALD MC.
ItZNutman reacted to Vera_Z in [2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release
Oh, still working, eh?
I'll take a nap then..
Somebody wake me when it's done. *salutes*
You have my gratitu... zZZ
ItZNutman reacted to Carpetlick in About Rich People in Server
Yep, your crying, your a stupid noob crying cuz he cant afford amp. What about if 2 +10 players faced eachother? Amp would not give either of them an advantage over the other, henceforth, they need skill to win. Its too common for stupid noobs to think rich players have no skill.
ItZNutman reacted to Heoughtenn in [2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release
Finally! Awesome Update Released. I Can't wait . Game saying '' At the Moment the Server is under maintenance. We are doing the Utmost to finish it as soon as Possible. " . Please make Warspear Online Windows Full Screen
ItZNutman got a reaction from Lyzoic in Gravde, Guardian of Eternal Forest (updated)
In the whole world of arinar, many mysterious legends and place. One of that many mysterious place, the eternal forest held many legend. Eternal forest or nowaday more famous with ayvondil name, before this island isnt separated from the world then first war of spear came, big war of greatest wizard and legendary warrior from legion and sentinel side cant be avoided this war devastated ayvondil but war still continue. The sky become dark, water surface isnt calm anymore storm raging, ground trembling, no safe place left in arinar. This war created a big turbullent whirlpool on ocean around eternal forest, so big that can make an island ground plate moving, since that ayvondil gone missing from the rest of the world.
Then few next centuries after that a sea adventurer found ayvondil for one more time, after passed raging storm, fight sea monster, and long journey. Folk of eternal forest is welcome them when they landed to this island, then they do some expedition to some part of new island of ayvondil...they found many strange plant and creature they never saw before. Stay for few months, many story they have heard from townfolk, but one they excited most are story about eternal forest guardian called Gravde. After few month looking for the evidence they finally saw Gravde, and coming back to their hometown with bringing some news about what they have discovered during their long journey. Since that time many traveller has come into ayvondil, looking their fortunes.
Gravde is an ent race that created by nature also magic during the war, yet it is larger, faster, and of course dangerous than all of ent wandering around eternal forest. Gravde appearance is different than any ent you ever saw. His body made from strongest and rarest wood in arinar, it left hand covered with huge log strong like diamond no normal weapon can scratch that, mixed with sharp thorn plant as his deffence also can be his attack. But the worst is his weapon, wooden spear enchanted with strong black magic and poisonous this material also secure Gravde's back, so never think to try stab him from behind. One thing make Gravde look really diiferent is he put a shining plant at his chest that called "miracle plant" rumor say thats miracle plant is his heart and can make anyone who eat that can become stronger and unbeatable, eternal life, or anything you have been dreamed all of ur life. But nobody has show the evidence because till now nobody able to defeat Gravde.
Townfolks around eternal forest said, "Gravde the one who securing also the one who grown plant in all side of eternal forest, his steps make some seedplants come out from ground, some part of his body fall into ground make plant grown faster and larger than normal plant, any plant touched by his spear become stronger and no ordinary weapon can chop it'. All animal or we can say creatures inhabit on eternal forest respect Gravde it can say he is the one who made their habbitat, saving them from extinction so anyone try come his lair, they will protect Gravde with their life. Gravde also the one who spreading ents all around eternal forest.
After all Gravde is peacefully creature, he rarely go out from his lair except if someone trying to harm the forest, he will come running that make ground tremble it make anyone who trying to harm the forest feared and can do nothing except let Gravde take their life.Or most of the time, some fool bandits, unfamous adventurer, unskilled warriors, trying to make their name famous by defeating him and get the miracle plant or make a strongest armor that never created in arinar from Gravde's dead body, but till now nobody has coming back from that lair maybe they die or maybe Gravde transform them become strange creatures, who know? This story long forgotten for many century in eternal forest town, till few months ago some traveller said they saw a huge monstrous huge ent, and start asking what kind of creature thats, after some researching now this story exist again. So are u brave enough to come and defeat him?
HP: 1,75 M
Mana Regen: 150
Phys dmg: 500
Magic dmg: 400
Location: Somewhere around eternal forest
#1 : ROOT QUAKE, Gravde punch his left hand into ground push enemy 4 yards and root them for a while
#2 : WOOD PROTECTION, Increased Gravde Deffence 50%
#3 : SPIKE RAIN, Throwing spike from his back and dealt damage to anyone in 4 yards radius
#4 : VENOM SPEAR, Put poison at his spear, reduce enemy attack under this skill and do bit damage per tick
#5 : FOREST ASSIST, Restoring some of his health, while calling 2 ents to help him
Anyone stand in one yards from Gravde get damage lower than his primary target, anytime Gravde using root quake skill automatically he using spike rain and throw his enchanted wooden spear(magic attack) to his primary target, every 200 k hp lost gravde call 2 ents ( each have 25k hp and do phys dmg) to help him and restoring some amount of his hp. His lair full of ancient ents that root anything around them
WELL THATS ALL, WISH ME LUCK GUYS
ANY COMMENT IS ACCEPTED