Pve

Diana Cirlea

Hello im new :) and i have made a warlock,can you tell me a good pve build? And are locks good in pve?

Warlock needs to be high amped to be good in pve, people usually don't invite warlocks in dungeon as they don't have skills that deals high amount of damage and everyone wants to finish dungeon in 1 stamina plus in new map of avyondl t3, warlocks are not very good against 4k HP mob that hit 200+, you'll always need a healer or merman with you there. In my opinion warlock is not good in pve, but they're very good in wars, arena and PvP.

For very early in game, probably best to focus on damage, then increase dark circle and fear.

In the long run, I agree with Cybernem. I don't find lock to be the easiest in PVE. It's great in war and still pretty fun in arena. If you can get your hands on some life-steal runes that will help, but those are currently very hard to find. Maybe in the Halloween event...

Dear Developers, locks are definitely due for a really useful expert skill. :blush:  People used to complain endlessly about how OP they were in the arena, and so their best skill of dark circle got downgraded, followed by a series of relatively weak expert skills. I think it's fine to make them more balanced in arena, but then please give them some skill to make them more useful in dungeons and PVE.

I'm not a warlock but in my opinion they are pretty good in PvE since they got a 100% working PvE stun and a good Pve damage skill :)

none of the stuns have 100% hit rate on bosses