The most significant recommendations about this game :)

sorunsuz

I am thinking a For only 20 level players a war island ! And craftable items and new a dungeon from there !

Now i want tell the details: I think in this island new a system and its name national point system! And this will be the entrance to the island with national point!

And you can buy with gold from in armor cliff 100 or 250 np,

And you cant buy more than 250 np , if your np zero or close to zero you can buy maximum 250 np but you cant pass 250 with buying !

And each race will be their first since ultimately it is a race war is natural that each race his first thought

And everyone in the game will start with 100 NP and one can not enter under level 20!

And trying to make national point transfer immediately if the person or persons are identified for all NPs will be reset!

People from the human race against the killed by enemy this score will increase and this national point system for people with the first 100k, the second for the person who 50k, 25k is the third person to be awarded for

This contest will be one month,

(Winner will change each month, for example, if you are given gold this month or next month, participants may be given the task item or crimson corundum there may be something stuck in management)

Points will be reset every month and to the ranking of the table in the new town of the island's elf and mc side you can see,

And now let's get that how to make new items, 18 levels to protect the value of items I thought something in it to make new items, for example if you want to make lava sword, blade sd necessarily have to be! And I think some of the tasks required dungeon by collecting items that will make the new items!

And that's just to name a few places that are required for items found in the dungeon boss or new future will be able to reduce the hard level!

And this task at the end of the game was promised to you will give lava sword !

And now let's get to the features of the items I have:

Lava Sword: attack power, critical 2.8%, 5% life steal, 2.5% parry bonus, and a new feature set! 2.8% in accuracy as the future ..

lava staff:

And this staff of Facilities:

Magic attack, skill filling rate 5.4%, the critical 5.4%, 5.2% accuracy

284 hp and set bonuses!

For example, let me tell you a little bit of armor, the armor I think the name 

Lava cohesion Brigandine

If the nature of which:

psychal defance, 2.8% dodge, 184 health increase, 2.8% critical

Set bonuses: accuracy 2.8%, 2.8% attack speed

Shaman = broken lava armor

If the nature of which:

psychal defance, 2.8% critical, 24 increased energy, magic attack power

And set bonuses: 284 hp increase, 2.8% critical

Let's talk a little bit in the ring :)

Now here I will share the ring after the first rogue shaman, again,

Rogue rings:

Lava cohesion Signet

Features: magic defense, 2.5% dodge, 25 energy increases, 5% life steal!

Set bonus will be 2.8% accuracy

Shaman ring:

Lava Ring of cohesion

Features:

Magic defense, 2.5% accuracy, 25 increased energy, 2.5% dodge

And the set bonus increase 284 hp

Let me tell you in advance for what I know, and ask that in this set bonus weapons will work on when you plug the whole set! So armor, weapons, cape, belt, and will work if you wear rings!

And a new skill! : This new skill will be able to remove the stun effect! This skill can not be used in the arena and used on you will remove the stun effect and be able to use these skills in 1 minute

Now the boss is not've mentioned :)

And the boss elves and MC on the side to be found and 500k HPs will be a 5% drop rate will be and 100k with hp mobs these bosses and to protect the boss 1 hour will rise again and this is already a war zone because elves mc to or MCs elves in the raid can be found,

And only the neutral zone dungeon entrance will be, if he wants elves and MCs town flushes can enter, and of course the town that protects the towers will be hits your Magic defense ,if your magic your defense 3k,the towers you  200 damage will hit

And the new island that will be grabbing the center central center point sac national will win more races and this center will be reborn every 15 minutes

And the when destroyed center will write in the name ( destroyer players) of the chat world,

And center will have 100k hp and 1,500 np ( and players will get np attacked with max damage )

And be able to get away with 100 national point = 10k gold,

Be able to get away with 250 national point = 20k

When you kill a man you will gain 25 np, if you kill a player with party will gain 5 Np

And rings and capes will drop from the hard dungeon and in island bosses ,

And if you wish that NPs will be able to receive items with mc,

100 National Points = 159 mC

250 National Points = 249 mC

And if you wish you can get from the store buffer NP natalist

100% win rate-enhancing potions np = 566 mC

The appearance of our island and the last section:

Bowl of the regional input elf and participants of the parties teleport is possible with and here in the middle because everywhere lava effect would be, and our island view b part of the volcano map a portion of the regular greens will be the MC portion of the volcano to map similar parts will be, elf part of the leafy which will be part ...

And these weapons are different from others, for example +8 flame when it takes effect would be like? :) Job and may vary clase,

And new map name  = Ethereal Colony Zone

Everyone respects  :give_rose:

Look topic kinda too messy & you know, anyways will you just explain what do you mean/want from the suggestion.

Thanks!

I doubt that any of these will make it into the game. Not that they're bad but because devs are building the game their own way

Im think this idea very good cuz all wants a war island and craftable items :)

And all wants a national point system and all likes player kill system

Im think this idea very good cuz all wants a war island and craftable items :)

And all wants a national point system and all likes player kill system

Not saying it's bad, it's just that devs don't really care about players suggestions

About pts, this idea has been suggested before many times. Anyways I think no sorry.

Item crafting with quests ;) and for just war zone elf and mc ,

About Craft, it'll be release in next updates.

About pts, many syggested & I've seen 1 time answered by no.

About war zone, many suggested & answered by no.

Many players wants this , why devs. didnt do players requests ? This idea is good and many players entering game for chating, if they add this island, and many players will enter game for player kill ;) and game will gain many players...

Actually there'll be something similar to this, you can read both two things below & visit the topic also.

"

Craft

Players could create unique items such as equipment, weapons, accessories and consumables from different ingredients, which could be aquired from all around the world.

"

"

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

"

[2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

Good luck!