Survival Games Map.

Tweek

Do you like the idea?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

• Yes.
    • No.

Hello everyone! ;D I present you my idea about future updates. (It's only my idea so don't hope you'll see this in future updates :( )

1 week ago I posted this: 

add a hunger games map:D Опубликованное фото which 16 people can play and they spawn in different points of the map without any weapon and armor AND without Hp regen so they need to find items and food. Опубликованное фото and the one who will be last will be the winner Опубликованное фото:D" title="diablo" class="smiley">

as a joke but people started to like the idea :) SO...

Here's what I'm thinking:

1.Add a new arena where 16 players can join.

2.They start without any weapon/food/armor/potions/etc in located spawn points.

3.They can collect these things from chests from the arena ( they must search for them)

4.They also have 1 minute which they can't attack each others.

5.After they found some items (Which are randomly generated after each fight) they will try to find each others and kill.

6.The last survivor wins. (He/She is winning gold(big amount)/miracle coins(small amount).

(1.0.1.)Added:

1.If players can't find each others (because the map is pretty big) they will teleport in the center of the new arena(after 30 min passed)

2. Spawnpoint for each player marked with a red dot

3. Center of the map is the arena where players will be teleported if they didn't find eachothers.

Thank you for reading :drinks: If you like the idea don't forget to comment/feedback.

Edit: I know the map looks really lame. If you want more stuff in it,please comment!

27887_.png

Edit: I can't delete images :( . Someone help me.

To add and/or remove pictures to a post simply press "Modify", which is located on the top right hand side of said post. Then just below your text box you will see "attachments and other options", now simply un-tick the boxes beside the picture you wish to remove. Press "save" and your done  :)

Love this idea. I imagine it would be a lot of trouble and effort to create this, but i see it as something that should be added in the near possible future.

It would be fresh and fun  :good:

To add and/or remove pictures to a post simply press "Modify", which is located on the top right hand side of said post. Then just below your text box you will see "attachments and other options", now simply un-tick the boxes beside the picture you wish to remove. Press "save" and your done  :)

Love this idea. I imagine it would be a lot of trouble and effort to create this, but i see it as something that should be added in the near possible future.

It would be fresh and fun  :good:

Wow. Somehow i didn't saw the boxes. Thank you! :give_rose:

And thanks for your feedback ;).

the items arent for keeps its more like hardcore on black ops where u use them in that one match then lose them afterwards

also the map should have random spawns so players aren't so close

Dont forget that you got 1 minute invulnerability  :wacko: so you can get some stuff from chests.

your "real equipment"wont dissapear :pleasantry: but you arent capable to use anything from the outworld such as weap/armor/pots. You must find them :tease: After the round is done,all your "arena stuff" that you gathered will be destroyed and you ll get your real bag with all of your stuff.

The map should work with coop too:D so 8 teams with 2 players each can cooperate and exchange items.

I think it can be frag carrier map if flag carrier can be avabile xd

Nice idea :good: keep going.

Don't forget that this map could be made of your ideas!

like i said b4,, most of the old player using phone to play this game..more add-on will be to much burden to the gameplay..your idea could give birth to a new game actually if u think far enough

Wow I love the look, an idea for the map also good :good: should have it as like an weekly event, and if not this some kind of weekly event, only thing one thing would be is tryin not to make it like one sided, so one class doesnt rule the whole think, like a kiteing shamen or warlock :lol: but we'll prob have to deal with that anyway :rofl:

the players spawn in the corners have 50% less chance to survive cause the enemy player it too close.

but i like your idea!

there is like 2-5mins of neutral cant be atted with that said use tht time to run like hell 8)  if dont like who spawn by :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice idea, but should start with 1 sword or something, cause no one will fight in the beginning any ways with no weapons or anything.

You're right. :good:

And the more funny things are when opponent died we can take drops from their corpse, ofc collected items xD

lol that would be amazing :good: