Amping Mechanics! W T F!

Sekksi

>:D

I have blown through 62 signs and amps trying to get my bow from 6 to 7.  I am poor so I only get a few of each at a time to try..  is there some kind of game mechanics making me fail because I wait too long between attempts???

I am not happy!

Took my ranger 12 sets to go from 6 to 7 then on my priest arena staff i did it in just 12 signs from 0 all the way to 7 its all just luck, but i think ranger bow is harder cuz they are so powerful sorry  :cray:

Some items like to get "stuck" at a random point of amp. Many including myself find bows like to get stuck on +6.

Just to give you an idea in what your in for, 800+ signs for my +10 arena bow.. and most of the amount was spent on trying +6 to +7.

Some are lucky and get full amp with less than i spent, but its a hard system based on luck.

Amps are super random, above 6 success can be very difficult, just be patient and don't spam too many signs at once or you will be left with sadface. Try doing a set a week or once every few days/however often you can comfortably afford it. Save your frustration for 8-9-10 D:

Some items like to get "stuck" at a random point of amp. Many including myself find bows like to get stuck on +6.

Just to give you an idea in what your in for, 800+ signs for my +10 arena bow.. and most of the amount was spent on trying +6 to +7.

Some are lucky and get full amp with less than i spent, but its a hard system based on luck.

Okay ...I feel fantastic now!  I'm the type of person who finishes chainless quest but doesn't wear bg armor bc I spent all my money (and friends money) on amping!  Its soooo frustrating!

Okay ...I feel fantastic now!  I'm the type of person who finishes chainless quest but doesn't wear bg armor bc I spent all my money (and friends money) on amping!  Its soooo frustrating!

yeah, no doubt.

I would believe Aigrind's main income source comes from the amplification system, so i doubt to see any change in it the near future. Even though many players would like to see it.

Personally i dont believe it should be changed in success rate but in costs.

I Would like to wish you luck with your amps, and dont go too far out of your way to do so. Keep to what you can manage.