p2p server

rytuks

I would like to.share my idea about payable server. It should be without Miracle shop but play in that serve would coast as example same cash like 800mcoins for one month.  In that server should be no amplification and swarm, because those things mostly depend to real money and luck. It mean that game require less playing skills and more money. Also amplification makes pvp less intresting because battles is faster because of higher damage weapons. Swarm should be removed because it depend on luck mostly. You dont need so much playing skills as in labyrinth and there is no team work.  Removed miracle shop items could be added to first buyer-up for gold.  There could be exchange and chat between fractions in Nadir.  Because of less weapons damage mobs and some bosses shouldnt have such a high health points. Bosses and mobs heath points in Labyrinth could be same as now but drop rate of equipments should  be 100%.  So game in that server should be bassed on playing skills but not on luck or money which you spend on game as now.  (Sorry for my grammar

huh i'd like to join u in that server (if it comes) really but wont be able to, cos i cant(i mean cant) buy mcoin and not to talk bout*u know what*

nice idea though and i may be able to find a way there

It's good idea, but waaaay too cheap for even being considered.This would work on a private server.

Or it would coast much more or alot players need to join Warspear to keep low price

Ok, co another idea for rich players? No, thx, i like free servers with mc shop.

It isnt for rich player ( i think 8$ isnt alot) and all miracle shop items will stay just they will be for gold not for mc as now so i thnk it  is much better for poor players than now

It isnt for rich player ( i think 8$ isnt alot) and all miracle shop items will stay just they will be for gold not for mc as now so i thnk it  is much better for poor players than now

Yeah of course the $8 isn't a lot but the problem is that you need to paypal or a credits card to pay on online. >.>" that's the real problem that everyone is facing against..especially those rich guy which evolved into free user just because they didn't had credits card or somewhat paypal to cash on online games or stuff.Me for example...>.>' wish i got a credits card..

Yeah of course the $8 isn't a lot but the problem is that you need to paypal or a credits card to pay on online. >.>" that's the real problem that everyone is facing against..especially those rich guy which evolved into free user just because they didn't had credits card or somewhat paypal to cash on online games or stuff.Me for example...>.>' wish i got a credits card..

i think ppl will be able to buy membership for gold or items  from players whose have credt card

i think ppl will be able to buy membership for gold or items  from players whose have credt card

Hehe but to have items or gold u have to login, and to login u have to pay for membership and to have membership u have to have credit card or paypal.. U see now?

Hehe but to have items or gold u have to login, and to login u have to pay for membership and to have membership u have to have credit card or paypal.. U see now?

maybe they could make first one or two weeks free. I would like to hear players opinion about game like that, not about payment problems...

maybe they could make first one or two weeks free. I would like to hear players opinion about game like that, not about payment problems...

Make the p2p server free for 2weeks? o.O

Really?after the two weeks end player will start complaining about the server payment thing because even you make user able to pay gold/item for membership from player that were rich and own a credits card that just doesn't make any sense..because you had to search for a credit card user and pay him(if he quit you'll had to search for another one which probably will take your entire month) gold every month just to play on a ordinary server? :P funny..

And how you gonna went into the game then?give the credits card user your account detail then he cash for you..haha x).

Make the p2p server free for 2weeks? o.O

Really?after the two weeks end player will start complaining about the server payment thing because even you make user able to pay gold/item for membership from player that were rich and own a credits card that just doesn't make any sense..because you had to search for a credit card user and pay him(if he quit you'll had to search for another one which probably will take your entire month) gold every month just to play on a ordinary server? :P funny..

And how you gonna went into the game then?give the credits card user your account detail then he cash for you..haha x).

:lol: yeah, exactly.

I dont support this idea. Too much non-paying players playing this game. Just let ppl choose if they wanna play paying or not.

they should bring back this monthly payment like it was before and remove this shit miracle system :facepalm:

here is another idea: spheres should work on 100% success and they should be very hard to get .. like farming bosses/arena points.

this game is now too much based on real money :facepalm:

ive spent  like 3x money this month bying mc than paying wow playtime :facepalm: and i havent even got a single +10 weapon :(

and this is a MOBILE game omgg

they should bring back this monthly payment like it was before and remove this shit miracle system :facepalm:

here is another idea: spheres should work on 100% success and they should be very hard to get .. like farming bosses/arena points.

ive spent  like 3x money this month bying mc than paying wow playtime :facepalm: and i havent even got a single +10 weapon :(

and this is a MOBILE game omgg

:rofl: :rofl: it is only your choice that u spend money on MOBILE game. I have never bought a single coin on this game and im happy without "+x" weapons. There is always something which u cant get by money, freinds, and good atmosphere.

nts.

[shadow=red,left]Not too much but too over,i never play a game that is greedy like this. >.>" only care about cash..cash..cash.at least make boss drop sphere to balanced the game..or boss drop shop stuff.[/shadow]

intresting it is possible to creat legal private server and how much it would coast?

Yeah. Loadsamoney.

You would have to pay enough so they get good gain from it, or just buy AiGrind company from them.