SO SAD...

Karanean

Hope u guys spend a little time to read this

This is just my feelings so if it's bad or suck don't blame me ok?

Another topic about the update****

Yesterday i was chatting with my friend like normal.He say that norlant sucks but didn't say anything about quitting.Then today i don't see his name on the friend list,i add again but nothing happens.he deleted his char and the game :bad: .Although he spent kinda much:has 7 costume and troll costume in there :facepalm:

Many great players wanna quit too but they spent much so they dont want.They regret for buying many mcoins and realize that the game is for riches now :(

Another problem is:many low lvls getting doom item and lvl 18 item.This hurts my heart: A lvl 15 druid used to be very close to me.I helped him with so many quests.Now he get doom bow and call me "prick,noob,...".Ppl became selfish now :sorry:

I wll stopped playing for a while to live better and i have a family to love.

Thank you for reading this and sorry for the long post.

Pls share your thoughts here :good: Thank you so much

Amusing. Once I left, a whole lot of others decide to leave. lol

But yeah people were bored before update. Once the swamps came, it became bluntly clear in 3 days where this game was headed. Most unity was lost, whoever got a lvl 18 weapon was wearing this face:  :spiteful:  , most thinking for themselves, frustration all around, any killing in swamps was considered a personal affront, low selling in market leads to making big gold nearly impossible, etc.

I'll spare you a lot of detail, but even though I kinda miss ws, I just don't find this game fun anymore.

So I turned my attention to more important things, and put Zythus in a tomb. No damn way I was going to delete or sell him.

I Understand where you guys are coming from. Norlant swamps has been a major kick in everyone's teeth. It has changed the game in a dramatic and devastating scale.

Yet besides on what is happening im going to push on strong and hope that things will eventually turn out for the best. For those of you whom decide to pull out.. i hope that one day, i shall see you again.

Family and real life is most important! Stick to it and u will be happiest person forever and noone will take it from you :friends:

ty :drinks: :good:

Amusing. Once I left, a whole lot of others decide to leave. lol

But yeah people were bored before update. Once the swamps came, it became bluntly clear in 3 days where this game was headed. Most unity was lost, whoever got a lvl 18 weapon was wearing this face:  :spiteful:  , most thinking for themselves, frustration all around, any killing in swamps was considered a personal affront, low selling in market leads to making big gold nearly impossible, etc.

I'll spare you a lot of detail, but even though I kinda miss ws, I just don't find this game fun anymore.

So I turned my attention to more important things, and put Zythus in a tomb. No damn way I was going to delete or sell him.

cya soon ;D spend time in real life is more important :drinks:

This time I actually feel bad for the lab farmers...

we spent months to get an item and they just naked running and got lvl 18 item 1 min later :crazy: :bad:

Druid and paly rest while ranger helping priest leveling at iselnort only

Teleport screen made me sick fast so I not do swamp quest anymore

Just growing priest slowly , became noob old player between new pro player

But I can enjoying game without buy mcoins for sure  :drinks:

Druid and paly rest while ranger helping priest leveling at iselnort only

Teleport screen made me sick fast so I not do swamp quest anymore

Just growing priest slowly , became noob old player between new pro player

But I can enjoying game without buy mcoins for sure  :drinks:

Thaths right! :drinks: ANd thats how it should be! Old noobs stil enjoying game.