players who ruin the game

kracken token

here i was... Killing fire elementals ... And suddenly this guy comes... He taunt the target... And he run... I nevermind him... Second time i was killing kevin... Same guy again he comes... He taunt kevin... And he run... And then kevin evade... I ask him why you do that... He say ''duck you''... I say ''bro i'm asking you nicely why did you do that''... He say ''duck your mom and dad''... And then he ignore me...

Guy just having fun;) Not all ppl looking at this game as an exam or something serious. Devs/gms cant block that kind of ppl, bc they are not breaking any rule (or they do?) Just ignore them/ change boss/ do something else. There always will be that kind of players called "black sheeps".You've got to get used to it. Have fun  ;)

• 1 month later...

a potions is a friggin picturefile with a program attached that causes an affect. they can reproduce them into infity afte you sell the first couple hundred your making money

whats funny to me is they charge so much and dont sell them at all

so they have a fictional product they could sell for real money but they let it sit because they price it ouot of range for most people