Wich class?

Darkrunes

Question

Wich class should i play?

I like to be healer, but do high dmg. And be invited to hunt. And have good skills for killing melee and range players.

Plz answer...

11 answers to this question

Why not try each and every class and stick with what you are comfortable with. Coz if someone told you to be something and you became unhappy with it.. Oh well.. Anyway, I suggest you should get the feel of every class' skills and you'll know it.

Why not try each and every class and stick with what you are comfortable with. Coz if someone told you to be something and you became unhappy with it.. Oh well.. Anyway, I suggest you should get the feel of every class' skills and you'll know it.

I have tried every class and i cant decide wich is the best, so is asked u guys to ur opinion

I like to be healer, but do high dmg. And be invited to hunt. And have good skills for killing melee and range players.

Plz answer...

Priest

I have tried every class and i cant decide wich is the best, so is asked u guys to ur opinion

There isnt a "best" class, it depends what u like. Range attack, magic attack. Maybe u like being the most murderous? Then choose ranger;)

i think the best way is to try, but not to lvl up to lvl 2, but lvl up to lvl 18 for example, with every class. Then u will find all pros and cons of every class.

There isnt a "best" class, it depends what u like. Range attack, magic attack. Maybe u like being the most murderous? Then choose ranger;)

i think the best way is to try, but not to lvl up to lvl 2, but lvl up to lvl 18 for example, with every class. Then u will find all pros and cons of every class.

Well said. I like how you describe rangers. :D murderous. Anyway, my opinion is shammy if darkrunes is comfortable doing quests solo (joining a party from time to time of course). If not, any range class is good.

Plz answer...

If you describe it like this is suggest a shaman too. Allthough you are indeed asking for 'the best class' which does not exist. Melee isn't the best situation for a shaman, but it has some nice skills to get out of melee. The shaman is a little stronger than the druid too, i think, because of the skill earthquake which has an area-target and not just 1 player, and the skill that let you 'walk around like an idiot' (don't know the real name ;D).