Rogue dual-sword skill.

R3van

Hi,

Everyone know that rogue class is the worst/weakest class in game now. Our skills/atk power suck compare to other class, and speed/other buggy stats dsnt really help us. Actually our skills are useless now but it dsnt matter.

I want to sugest that dual-sword skill should affect both weapons (right hand included) to balance the game.. Right now even all other class's in game can kill us easy at 1vs1 fight.. Its cool when everyone deal 50-100dmg per hit while rogue did 30max. It suck. But is only my opinion about it..

ps: or just give us bow skill! Bows at shops in mountain clans are created for fun i think., nobody can use them anyway.

our damage ain't so bad, Barbarians don't deal more? they hit 1 30-40 or less, rouge 16-26per hand, pvped a ranger and it only win with 2 hits left, used merciless strike too, so probably would have won, not that underpowered against non-magic players, druids / shamns deal crazy damage,  awwww did 249 damage on a critical.

just need more cool skills for rouge xD

no idea about how powerful blade dancers are compared to rouges,  must pvp a rank 4 dancer.

I fought with Arip from mountain clan several times. Always run and never fight alone... I remember I killed him while blocking also 1 npc in shop and he used potion too...

Siwers our druid deal more damage than Awwww  ;D

@inferius But Siwers is rank 5.

@we_end Oh tq for the tip, i will change gear when i get enough money. Everything always gone to repairs lol.

Rogue has highest DPS although with low damage. If you look closely when fight tough enemy in long fight while fighting with shaman, the enemy sometimes attack you, its means you deal more damage than shaman. I can say this because I have rank 4 rogue in Saphire. Rogue is speedy killer, focus on gears that raising your attack power and criticals and you will be deadly in combat.

Rogue has highest DPS although with low damage. If you look closely when fight tough enemy in long fight while fighting with shaman, the enemy sometimes attack you, its means you deal more damage than shaman. I can say this because I have rank 4 rogue in Saphire. Rogue is speedy killer, focus on gears that raising your attack power and criticals and you will be deadly in combat.

yeah today proves rouge don't suck at all, all the hard quests payed off..

beat two rangers when finally caught them alone, one used pot so i count as a win, waste of gold lol

beat a bladedancer "striderman" who try run to his druid friend when he notice near death, many elfs use pots like cowards or run, druids?  meh, too powerful xD but did get one too 1/3 hp, and still he use pot, even though i already lost.

Can't wait till arenas, for now taking your advice and focusing on damage / critical items.

War is never about fairness. It's about winning. :yahoo:

It's like in real war. The ones with more money have better equipment (pots in this case) and they use it.

This is just pvp, not arena. I think when arena is fully implemented there will be regulations for this.