sms payment

karabo

hello,

i didnt want to start a new topic about this but seeing that the posts we have been making on the main topic have gone un-noticed for a while now i thought this would be better way to get a response.

1) i would like to know why sms payment for south africa was terminated.

2) is it ever going to work anytime soon or we should just give up hope of ever getting m.coins through sms payment?

thank you!

• 1 month later...

i guess the answer to those questions is GIVE UP!  since no dev/ mods care enough to keep us updated/reply. still no sms option. i wonder why it was made available for S.A in the first place :facepalm:

mcoins ar everything.. They make arinar go round... But well wat the heck... we still gonna wait till next year to get them sms payement options... That is if they wil come... 4 years(just a guess :) ) since warspear has been made... No mcoins for s.a yet... I really want that barber set and those crystals that make u strong... Gosh!!! This is humiliating...

hello,

i didnt want to start a new topic about this but seeing that the posts we have been making on the main topic have gone un-noticed for a while now i thought this would be better way to get a response.

1) i would like to know why sms payment for south africa was terminated.

2) is it ever going to work anytime soon or we should just give up hope of ever getting m.coins through sms payment?

thank you!

I agree with you!

They should really bring it back or try to fix it  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...