THEMERCS Hidden Truth

lallouss

Hello everyone, I'm Zeus (zeusxelie), leader of THEMERCS US-server. Recently a post was made aiming to spread lies about our guild and one of most trusted, veteran player of US server Critmebtch.

Frazaalon aka Falllback aka Frazakiddy(current name) as we know up until recently was a Merc but had to be kicked because of his toxic behaviour to the players outside and inside the guild.
He was given several warnings about his behaviour by multiple people but he always claims false victimhood in order to get away with his wrong-doings.
He is in fact a gold-hungry-toxic player with no moral compass who will go as far as scamming other players, Harrasing them and stealing boss from questors.

Critmebtch aka Behappyyy tried talk fraza out of his toxic behaviour. He asked him not to evade bosses of questors but Fraza replied rudely and continued to do so. In the end Happy did the right thing and dismissed Fraza from guild which made Fraza go on a frenzy.

Those who have been playing on Us-server know how trustworthy, helpful and kind Critmebtch is and many players can attest to it.

We have tried to make Fraza realise his wrong doings several times but his greed is intolerable now. He values no friendship, no relation but just wants gold and will use anyone he comes across as a means to get his way.

He has even scammed the guild and we forgave that. He paid Qimicko for a pene book in advance and invited his known low level pala in guild, took the book and then made a scene, crying that his book was stolen. He tried to make it look as if he was scammed and made guild members feel sympathy for him. So much so that guild even paid him gold for his loss, thinking we were helping a scammed member. 
He will claim false victimhood to make people sympathise with him and he uses it to manipulate people for his own agenda.

Below are screen shots of his past deeds and confession. He has done much more but we always thought that he'll change his ways.
*He threatened to evade boss unless he was paid 100k
*Threatened to evade boss unless he got cheap books
*Confession of him scamming the book and his greed.

Whoever comes in contact of him, be warned for your own good.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

bq39.gifi dont usually involve myself in dramas but i dont sit back and watch my friends being attacked without defending them knowing the Truth

5.png

I have read everything, Zeus. I don't know you directly cause I did not have the real pleasure to play with you (due to different servers). As a in-forum friend (I hope) I definitly understand your reason to post such topic, but as a Mod, you know as well as I do that these kind of topics will lead unavoidably to a drama or a flame. I will not hide nor delete the topic, but I have to (or at least try to) prevent that these above mentioned situation happen.

My apologies, but I have to close the topic for this reason. I rely on your understanding, and I please ask you to sort these kind of problem outside the forum. 😟