Switching weapons during combat

Kaleidoscope

I tried using the search function for this and didn't find anything like it so here we go...

not being able to change our armor during combat makes total sense, however I think we should be able to swap our weapons. So that we can

adabt to a situation. Most notably if we have normal damage weapons and are busy dealing with a boss or mobs, and a player/s from the enemy faction disturb us. Or maybe in a dungeon where the tank would want to switch from a shield setup to a two handed weapon for increased damage etc. The new shortcut in the bottom left that was added to the game would come in handy for this, why? Another idea I have is that we could make 2 weapon sets, for example - a shield and 1 handed sword in one set slot, and a 2 handed sword in the second slot. And in the shortcut, there would be a hotkey that would simply switch between those 2 sets.To make it so it can't be missused, like - having a shield to block most damage, then 2h weap for damage, and in a second shield again; the hotkey could have cooldown, maybe 15-20 seconds.

Opinions? Could maybe use improvement

But you can not become a dd from the tank without redistributing skill points.
Yes, several sets of equipment are a good idea, but this can provoke a strong disbalance between classes.
But I will give the proposal to the developers, we'll think over the suggestion.

8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

But you can not become a dd from the tank without redistributing skill points.
Yes, several sets of equipment are a good idea, but this can provoke a strong disbalance between classes.
But I will give the proposal to the developers, we'll think over the suggestion.

?

Tanks have a normal ability to use 2 handed weapons, this was just so he can change his weapons while fighting. Not to add more damage to their class :D but thank you.

I would really like it if the players could change weapons during battle. Either automatic when using specific skills (for example set weapon of choice on each basic and expert skill) or manually by switching it with a button in hero menu. It will make the most classes alot more mobile and open new ways of gaming.