Fire Wizards Clan.

Skiney

Would you like to join?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join?

• No
    • Yes

Thats bad  :( but if she wants to leave its ok I wont be mad or thing like that.

Remember if anyone of you need help on chosen PM I have my bladedancer in Langasard.

BTW  :yahoo: Paladinfw managed to resolve the data caching and he is playing right now.

Hello clan members im informing that some of the clan members will be loging less likely since next tuesday includiing me, the banker and the lieutenant cuz high school here in Puerto Rico starts  on August 8 and we aint stupid ppeople with low grades, we study :pleasantry: . Anyway we will be able from 6PM -4gtm. And also all weekend long. :drinks:

Hello clan members im informing that some of the clan members will be loging less likely since next tuesday includiing me, the banker and the lieutenant cuz high school here in Puerto Rico starts  on August 8 and we aint stupid ppeople with low grades, we study :pleasantry: . Anyway we will be able from 6PM -4gtm. And also all weekend long. :drinks:

I got school in Asia now :) So I may not be on for a couple of weeks

• 2 weeks later...

The clan got a weird turn because two meembers resultes to be the same person and maked the role of sister and brother himself, the person didnt wanted to clean his(her) name so we decided to kick em. The pperson have been confurmed to be speaking trash about clans other that this one. Be careful.

:clapping: HEY :clapping: we just saw that the 3 island is weeks close. All the Fire Wizards will move to the northland Marsh for a time to see the new and level up. So all the members and the people that wanna join, See you there  ;)

Warspear Online v3.0.3 will not download still and it has been about 13 days that would not let the game come on. I will soon come on in about a week, so Rayonfw will be online once the download is complete.

By the way my forum and email account has been temparely deleted for some reason. Please no need for kicking me out of the clan because my computer is messed up.

Until then I will use my friend's laptop for the next few days so I will come on in a few, so good luck with alot that you did!

New name is Uranusfw

Skiney I have ideas for the clan that could first get more people to join and have the members in the clan and be able to have a little fun with the activity. Please read below.

1. Have big events for clan members that involves leveling the most first and getting a reward from doing that certain thing.

For example in reference:

Who ever gets to level 10 first gets a Scroll of Repair x10.

- This is a way for clan members to level up without problems and would be a motive for getting stronger with a certain prize they will get for doing this.

MORE IDEAS COMING SOON!

Hey Ryan welcome back. You got kicked because your 16 years old sister started using your account and your older sis account and started talking trash about clans like Black Mambas and Fire Wizards and i was obligated to kick you both but Paladin had a talk with your older sister and they both cleaned your names. BTW i hope the llevel 10 x10 repairs is just an example cuz that is exesive, lol. Maybe a single Repair for 12 and Sign for level 16. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

Hello clan people :drinks:

Im here to tell you guys that we have allied with the Superiers Clan. :drinks:

Hello guys Skinney here. Now is the BEST moment for joining the clan because we will be making an event for the newcomers soon so if you wanna have a character in the clan hurry and lleave a message here FAST :clapping:

Cheerz :drinks:

its only my opinion,, clan only make me weaker..its beutifull when u can rely to someone to have item n help...as i said,,weak :bomb:

fyi,, when i said weak doesnt mean your char weak..its the same thing with rich people who usually use pot..take that away n u can see the true him.. but i still respect other ::)  its good to have a family everywhere :drinks:

its only my opinion,, clan only make me weaker..its beutifull when u can rely to someone to have item n help...as i said,,weak :bomb:

fyi,, when i said weak doesnt mean your char weak..its the same thing with rich people who usually use pot..take that away n u can see the true him.. but i still respect other ::)  its good to have a family everywhere :drinks:

first thanks because I am feeling better to win now ;)

cool clan,, but cant join coz of the 'fw' at the back..cant change my name :bad:

Hello ;D Like I said before, if you don't have any character in a clan you can use a side character like the 6th in the char selection to be in fw. With that char you can level up sometimes and be on the clan events, we are all a happy family and we will help on anything you ask cuz this clan is like a family.

Cheerz :drinks:

Just an idea.. but maybe add the purpose of the clan and what it has to offer to members. It may help with the recruiting.  :good:

omg! SKINEY! I JUST PUT IDEAS AND YOU DID NOT AGREE WITH ME! GOD THIS CLAN HAS GONE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!

• 4 weeks later...

My dear friends, clan members and forum users, the clan is going to move to Marsh Northllands As soon as update comes, The members including me will be helping the low level clan members this whole week helping the newcomers, BTW the clan have 2 month now, we will be removing the class or race restriction, now you can be an elf or chosen if you want. Message me to Xkineyfw in game, send me a message to this forum account of leave a message here in our Topic if you are interested, Events Comming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Clan Members  :drinks:  and all the warspear community.

There is going to be a MEGA BIG Event around this week where clan members and other Warspear Players  :friends: who wanna join will all come to Imperial Harbor's Tavern in Langasard. This reunion will be for clan members and People who wanna join and be part of the event. The only thing i will reveal is the winner prize, a costume  :lol: . I know you all like costumes and if you wanna join the event, clan and have a chance to win the big prize, come to Imperial Harbor on October 30, BOOOO!!!!!