Movement speed by weapons?

whjm17

I suggest that using weapons not just gives attack  speed but should also have effect in their movement speed. It is rarely now for some melee class to use dagger (because of its low dmg)..having increased movement speed should be given as additional bonus so to balanced to their damage. Well thinking logically, daggers is so light, while axes are heavy. Soi guess it will have an effect to their movement speed too. The same goes to other weapon like 2h and staffs. Or maybe add this stat to "attack speed"  stat too.

It is only just an idea, so anyone what are your thoughts about it?

I see it not really necessary, honestly :/ . It would just make some people change their weapon while walking, or in dungeon, making it uncomfortable and slow as hell. Not to count classes like Rangers and Hunters: classes which ought to be quick, but with this mechanism they will be ultra slow, since a Crossbow is the weapon with the highest attack speed.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I see it not really necessary, honestly :/ . It would just make some people change their weapon while walking, or in dungeon, making it uncomfortable and slow as hell. Not to count classes like Rangers and Hunters: classes which ought to be quick, but with this mechanism they will be ultra slow, since a Crossbow is the weapon with the highest attack speed.

hmmm... i see your point there. :(

11 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Also i think it would make game too confusing for all, especially for newbies

Well, if such thing was implemented, I guess there would have been a guide for newbies anyway.