Permanence potion

benjaminbt

Having forgot to take screenshot...

Permanence potion effect ended a few minutes before I reached the NPC to turn quest in. Although the effect was over and I should've gone experience point for the quest, it still showed among quest rewards I wouldn't receive experience. As I said, the effect was over already for five minutes by that time, so it should've shown xp amomg rewards too. In the end I didn't turn it in, not to accidentally become one of the poor guys whose work was ruined by a little mistake.

Anyways, I would like to ask: Would I have received no experience point for turning in that quest, or is that a bug that still needs to be fixed to prevent accidental level ups?

I have a reason why I don't want to level up. But things have to go on, I can't stop at halfway on Garu, and just getting started on the Flying Islands.

Support team are supposed to answer questions located in this section of the forum, aren't they? Excuse me.

• Developer

Hey.

I've just tried this thing as you described above.

Used potion.

Took quest (0 exp in rewards).

Completed quest tasks.

Waited till potion effect gone.

Turned in.

During last dialog before completion there was an exp in rewards.

I'm not asking to provide screenshots or spend potions for nothing, but if you'll notice these behaviour again then notify us please.

Okay, I got what was the problem.

Reentering the game fixes everything, it's probably an issue of status update.

Same happens when buying goods at NPCs.

1. I bought a piece of Seal at the vendor.Screenshot_2016-08-10-09-57-12.png

2. It should've been 7 Seals there, since I had 6 already.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-09-57-19.png

3. After closing then reopening the 'My Goods' window, it showed 7 Seals finally.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-09-57-25.png

I guess the same issue happened here, like with the permanence potion.

• Developer

Nope, that's different. Quest dialogs and shop interactions are implemented in different ways.

In this window you are able to re-buy sold item but just before closing shop's window. Seems like things sums up only after confirmation i.e. ending interactions with shop.

Edited by snorlax

Nope, that's different. Quest dialogs and shop interactions are implemented in different ways.

In this window you are able to re-buy sold item but just before closing shop's window. Seems like things sums up only after confirmation i.e. ending interactions with shop.

Alright. Thanks.

So to sum up things:

NEVER and NOT under any circumstances should you TURN IN QUESTS AFTER PERMANENCE EFFECT COUNTS DOWN.

Topic may be closed.