WARSPEAR SPRING EVENTS CONTEST VIDEO

HI I MAKE THIS VIDEO WITH JUST VIDEO CAPTURE SOFTWER I DO IN THIS MY HARD WORK THIS IS MY CONTEST I WISH U GUYS LIKE IT IF ANY PROBLEM IN VIDEO TELL ME NEXT TIME I DO IT MORE GOOD U CAN SEE IT I MAKE 1 STROY I WISH IT WAS GOOD STROY  STORY ABOUTH 1 BOY GET GOLD HIS MOTHER FOR GO SPRING EVENT FOR  VISIT HE DON,T KNOW ABOUTH SPRING EVENT HE WAS GO IN DUNGEON  BUT HE WAS LOST IN  DUNGEON HIS MOTHER CRY FOR HER CHILD CALL WARSPEAR 1 OF HERO FOR FIND HIS CHILD HE LOST IN DUNGEON  HERO GO TO FIND HIS CHILD FROM  DUNGEON HE ENTER IN  DUNGEON BUT THERE 3 WAY HE CONFUSED HE CHOSE LAST WAY THINK THAT HARD WAY 1ST CHECK THERE HE MEET THERE 1 BIG BOSS THAT CAPTURED BOY IN DUNGEON  THAT HERO FIGHT WITH THAT BOSS AND MAKE HIM LOST AND GET OUT BOY FROM DUGEON SEND BACK TO HIS MOM DUNGEON 
REAL ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE IN ANY PROBLEM

this is link please check it

Hm... I was literally shocked by the FULL CAPS ON. What was funny, I imagined you shout this in real life just like here :D

The video is good.

Its a game of spot the punctuation, a true contestant knows how to entertain his audience before the show, you have my vote good sir.

Its a game of spot the punctuation, a true contestant knows how to entertain his audience before the show, you have my vote good sir.

Say you are kidding :facepalm: