What's the deal with the full bag glitch scamm?

Kaleidoscope

Question

This happened to me already quite some time ago, and now that it

almost happened again I thought I'd go ask here about it.

The glitch or whatever it is, says the a player has no room

in his bag. The first time they did it to me, it also

said that he had no room. He began to put items into

the trade and after all of his 5 slots were filled, the trade

worked. But I didn't get any of the gold he has put in

and he obviously got the items I put it.

This time the player didn't put in anything at all, after the

it said he had no space, the chat suddenly continueed to work

without showing any of the both sides turn red and

it acted like he has room. That made me think that

he's using something similar.

Said 'bb scammer" to him and got no response lol.

Now anyways, how come that something like that

isn't fixed? Or is even working.

9 answers to this question

I didn't get where the glitch is.

The players make some sort of invalid space in his bag or

something out of nowhere.

I also think that it is able to make fake gold, since

it won't appear in your inventory after succesfully finishing

the trade.

Edited by Raezer

Are you sure that he did put gold after putting the items? O.o

Because that's how the scam works, he fills his bag, then exchange you, putting the real number/amount of items/gold. Then he doesn't quit exchange after the massage, showing that the bag is full, shows up. And he replaces the real item with a fake one or tricks the amount of gold (i.e 111111 to 11111) so you actually won't notice the change. And then confirms exchange again with putting some items that filled his bag before, in attempt that you won't notice what he did, and confirm the exchange on your side.

Are you sure that he did put gold after putting the items? O.o

Because that's how the scam works, he fills his bag, then exchange you, putting the real number/amount of items/gold. Then he doesn't quit exchange after the massage, showing that the bag is full, shows up. And he replaces the real item with a fake one or tricks the amount of gold (i.e 111111 to 11111) so you actually won't notice the change. And then confirms exchange again with putting some items that filled his bag before, in attempt that you won't notice what he did, and confirm the exchange on your side.

Nuh-uh. The first when it successfuly happened, there were about 110k gold in the trade. The whole time

yes. He did add items but the amount of gold didn't change. After the trade I didn't get ANY gold.

I think theyre not using any glitch to do a full bag trick. They just changing the amount of gold and you didnt even notice it. Like what Gladiator said, from 111111 to 11111. Your eyes should be more shaper cuz sometimes even our own eyes is tricking us.

PS. Full bag "Trick".

I think theyre not using any glitch to do a full bag trick. They just changing the amount of gold and you didnt even notice it. Like what Gladiator said, from 111111 to 11111. Your eyes should be more shaper cuz sometimes even our own eyes is tricking us.

PS. Full bag "Trick".

Skemmer detected.

PS. Full bag "Trick".

Like I said the value of the gold did not change. Even if he would make 11k of 111k,

I didn't get any of the gold.

But nevermind, I'll just forget about it then.