Clan Vs Clan (5 v 5)

SneakyMe

My Clan Fear would like to have a friendly Clan Vs Clan 5 v 5 (18-20) Battle this coming Sunday. if any of the other Clan's on Sapphire are interested (FB or MC), Multiple fights though, at least 5. I'll Screen shot Win's/Dmg/healing and all that and post after it's done if you want that as well.  Anyways, let me know if your interested, we'll get exact time Saturday once we have a opponent, must be a Clan though.

sapherex can pm u with spy ..

and tell the time .....

Umk. Going to move it to Sunday instead of Saturday bro. But yeah,keep me updated.

Im not in a clan, but i can get 4 other people that will beat any other 5 in game, me afro, poo, and we will win with any two other ppl, we will get galvatron if hes on......

i hope 1 day there shall be 5 rangers vs 5 rouges v 5 shamans....wonder who will win...my bet rouge coz they can do 5v1 lol but if trap catchs em becomes 10x1 coz ranger blessing  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: lol

Im not in a clan, but i can get 4 other people that will beat any other 5 in game, me afro, poo, and we will win with any two other ppl, we will get galvatron if hes on......

Yeah after Clan battle, we'll gladly take that challenge Manley.

]]] link=topic=64344.msg231855#msg231855 date=1335961208]

i take thats  :(

Me,Sapherex,Essa,Uniplex,Natacha

LMFAO we will crush yall as well.....

]]] link=topic=64344.msg231855#msg231855 date=1335961208]

i take thats  :(

Me,Sapherex,Essa,Uniplex,Natacha

LMFAO we will crush yall as well.....

oh ... i'll wait that

every time u want  :(

:spiteful:

Yeah after Clan battle, we'll gladly take that challenge Manley.

;D  I cant wait :spiteful: . Jaw it will be a slaughter to whip you and the smurf bunch.

elfs 5-1 mc  8) 8) 8) 8)

jaw analyze me nepz abysnte win over chrono snekey afro warlion sakray/nelia

all were good fight except last one where dirty "chicken" aka "gaymode" tactiks was used ...nvm we won that match too so i dont care now :good:

I WONDER WHY THE KILL ME LAST HAHA BUT 5-1 IS NOT BAD ENOUGH FOR MC AGAINST  ;D THATS VERY FUN HAHA

Some "clan vs. clan" when only the leader went by himself and brought better mc along instead. This really says a lot about his confidence in his team...  :facepalm:

]]] link=topic=64344.msg234716#msg234716 date=1336390491]

come post it sneaky ...

u promise to post ss point,hit,die :spiteful: 

hahaha jaw i tell u....first match all mc die no elf died

2nd all mc died 1 elf died(either me or abys)

3rd all mc die 2 elf die lol

4th was a lucky for mc that they got lucky with dodge and in end 1 or 2 mc lived

5th nepz won

6th  nepz made snekey a chicken :rofl:

Jaw what happened Sunday bro? Me and my Clan were waiting for a PM from you for Clan V Clan 5 v 5. :aggressive: Lol. The fight with Chron and them was just for fun, what I was waiting for was Fear vs your Clan, PM me man, we need to set another day/time up.

Some "clan vs. clan" when only the leader went by himself and brought better mc along instead. This really says a lot about his confidence in his team...  :facepalm:

Woah what the hell are you talking about? The fight I did with Chron/Afro/ Ect...Was for fun dude lol. I got invited by Chron when I got online that day, this whole damn thread is only supposed to be about to CLAN v CLAN that we waited for on Sunday lmao  :facepalm: ....So sorry Mr. Zythus, your wrong bro, and your information is completely false, so what you up and did was: Misunderstood what went on >> Then you Ragequit Fear > > Then try and trash talk me on forums -  Hmmm Normally I'd get all upset, start cursing and all that stuff but I'm not lol, because I still got love for you Mr. Zythus. GL with everything.

@Jaw PM me bro so we can get that match going lol

]]] link=topic=64344.msg235324#msg235324 date=1336478847]

wahh ...

i think thts clan arena  :cray: sorry sorry  ;D

Lol nah, Chronoz/Afro/Warlion are all from Clan of Dragon's.  It's all good though man, lets try for Friday though bro?

]]] link=topic=64344.msg235392#msg235392 date=1336489091]

oh ... kk,but i dnt hav spy  :bad:

i let analyz,or koskill for spy,pm u ,k

Ok bro, sounds good man!

False information indeed, as that was the same story I kept hearing throughout the day as I waited for your go ahead since 1pm. No offense intended, was merely stating what I seen and heard. :unknw:

Plus the main reason I left came after, but thats a different story.  :facepalm:

False information indeed, as that was the same story I kept hearing throughout the day as I waited for your go ahead since 1pm. No offense intended, was merely stating what I seen and heard. :unknw:

Plus the main reason I left came after, but thats a different story.  :facepalm:

I dont even care anymore to be honest lol, no hard feelings this way at all, it is what it is, you left Clan, lets just leave it at that  ::) Good Luck to you man.  You were good people.

Well... thinking back this probably was a misunderstanding on my part. Given false information I suppose I can't blame myself too much, but this part could have been handled differently. For that I apologize.

However, the war attempt afterwards was what did it for me. Hope you win on friday Sneak.

• 2 weeks later...