Rogue new skill bug.

Sopranas

Roland you said that rogue can only evade basic attacks so why druid skill "Insect swarm" rogue evading? and sometimes i see that rogue evade even bladedancer flash strike. Why it evades just some skills? if u said that it evade only basic attacs. i guess that skill should evade skills like banners, or other skill which makes damage to character not only basic hits. and i think its bug.

Thank you.

Regarding this druid skill:

debuff from it is active, swarm attacks can be evaded in this case according to our game designer.

Everything is fine here.

Some dot skills are purposely dodgeable (examples: druid bee, warlock life exaust, blade dancer hamstring) while other skills are not dodgeable at all (example necromancer dot skills). It was like this long before rogue's new expert skill. Rogue's new skill can make him dodge anything that was already dodgeable by normal dodge stat.

Edited by nabnecro

Rogue's new skill can make him dodge anything that was already dodgeable by normal dodge stat.

Cant dodge any normal damage skills, just basic attacks and DoT effects.

Also are hits dodged by new skill supposed to break stealth? If you dodge normally you remain stealthed, but with skill it breaks.