Guide book for starters

Jollier

hi,based on some topic i reply the other day,i would like to suggest something.

we know that this game is a little bit complicated,it took me about 2 months and stuck 2weeks at holytree quest (elf)

so it will be a good idea (i think) if developers or administators make some npc in the first map when we just started the game that sells some guide book for 5 gold or maybe every new player get one in their mail box.

The thing that will be written in that guide book will be

- About quest

- what do we need to kill red Crowned boss (what kind of party)

- about party,guild,friendlist,and ignore list

-about enchancment and amplyfying (sign)

- Mcoin,gold,Arena point,CC,and other (it took me 1 years to know where to get crimson corundumn) XD

- and dont forget about Departuring

- Scamming/The examples of scandals

- and many more that i cant remember

i think its a little bit too much word for 1 guide book so,i would like to suggest that make a GUIDE BOOK I,II,III and etc,that they can get it from a quest that has no prize for now (a quest from 6 or 5 after taking pirates captain boss (elf),we will get a mission to move to another place without any prize).so it would be best to make a guide book as a prize for each quest like that.thats all i wanna say :give_rose:

Edited by Waltdisney

People hate reading, especially in games, because you are here to play not to read. Putting so much information into 1 book would be pretty useless