Important, help appreciated.

Naggalotus

Hey guys, its been two years since I made a post or been in game.

my homie aka brother Mark had me start playing this game back then and it kinda clicked.

we used to smoke, play this game and chill which was pretty awesome since we

were always bored, had nothing to do etc.

anyway things took a turn for the worse in febuary of 2013... i found out the morning after we had hung out that he took his own life over personal issues -.- ... no words man. I kept playing since we had good times, like a remembrance type of thing. one day a month later or so my tablet ended up breaking and my account ID went with it... He wrote it down and set it in my room somewhere yet when I went to find it back then it had since been lost. l:

I made a post about it then and someone sent a link to what I could maybe do yet checking that post nowadays after a random thought this link has since been dead.

I'd really appreciate if a moderater \admin can help me with this, this account ID number is impossible to remember... I'm looking to have a sense of nostalgia and bring back old times, it would mean the world to me. I still remember my ign name and the one my bro Mark had,

Feedback & help is greatly appreciated,

Naggalo (aka James)

P.S. I'm not trying to start a pity party or anything, life sucks sometimes. it's just the cards dealt to me. I don't know how your policies, rules etc work but I would very much like some help with this. Thanks

Doubt they could track your ID, unless you're making this post from the same device you used to play, then maybe IP tracking would do the trick

Edited by Shil

Doubt they could track your ID, unless you're making this post from the server device you used to play, then maybe IP tracking would do the trick

They couldn't just find my character through my ign and look into it or something? : /

they can give u back ur acc if u send a ticket to tech support what type of purchase system you used to purchase mcoins what was the account you purchased mcoins with (Example I bought mcoins with google play) All the characters name of the account and where the account was made hope this helps

Edited by Turtle

Yes send a ticket to technical support and try to recover it. Tell them what problem you have and they actually will tell you what info they need to get the account back for you :) Good luck and my best wishes!

they can give u back ur acc if u send a ticket to tech support what type of purchase system you used to purchase mcoins what was the account you purchased mcoins with (Example I bought mcoins with google play) All the characters name of the account and where the account was made hope this helps

Never bought anything though, thanks for the info

Yes send a ticket to technical support and try to recover it. Tell them what problem you have and they actually will tell you what info they need to get the account back for you :) Good luck and my best wishes!

Thanks for the info I'll try that

then tell them where it was made,when and what characters are on the account and on what server Tech Support can be found on main page ;) wish u luck

Actually... It's kinda hard to retrieve it if u cant remember the numbers/id o.o

Well... I'd have kept the id in my note or another else if i was u :b

They'll ask you for your character name, server and like how many gold you had some information to prove you're a real owner, you'll get it back. It happened to me before and I got my account back, but if you don't remember how many gold you had, coins or gears amplification then I think it'd be hard to get it back.

We have the best answer here.