BIG newbie PROBLEMS

Tood

I usually rape Priests and Necros. And yes I was the first one with full stun set up cause everyone else was thinking that forest song is useless, they all put on tornado because it's damage + stun.

I don't recall tornado being out in the same day as song.

And I don't know about us, but in eu that's literally what every druid does. Idk if there's any good priests or necros in us but clearly you haven't fought one if you can state you "rape" them.

And I don't know about us, but in eu that's literally what every druid does. Idk if there's any good priests or necros in us but clearly you haven't fought one if you can state you "rape" them.

Yep, everybody on EU does exactly what you do, though I'm trying to make a mux between stuns dmg and heals

I'm starting to think that I'm playing another version of my old game

Builds and stuff :/

Edited by Tood

There's only one Necro I have not beaten till now and that's Negativism, full +10 and with Mental Pits it's insane.. :/ Sapphire doesn't have so many good Necros Idk how many Emerald has. And Popley yes it is the way it is even if you don't believe it :P

There's only one Necro I have not beaten till now and that's Negativism, full +10 and with Mental Pits it's insane.. :/ Sapphire doesn't have so many good Necros Idk how many Emerald has. And Popley yes it is the way it is even if you don't believe it :P

EU's necros can win a 1vs2 against bds how do you call that not op

I've fought in a 4vs1 against a necro blocking my way to cl quests and he totally killed me (not geared) and halved the others' hp (though he was cross-pking) yes his dmg is good but he was "cross-pking" that's what made him survive "3 bds and a priest"

Okay its time to continue cl quests baii

Though there are worse than quarst, I think he is a noob, a noob with good dmg

Time for a cut-scene *quarst comes in and insults the shit outta me*

Edited by Tood

As I said before I am not playing EU, seems like things on Us are a bit different. Only Negativism beating me and sometimes Baldwiiin

As I said before I am not playing EU, seems like things on Us are a bit different. Only Negativism beating me and sometimes Baldwiiin

A normal eu player pays 2000£ monthly lol (I don't)

OKAY GUYS

GiMmE yOuR rAnGeR bUiLd PwEeZ

Edited by Tood

I don't like spending a penny on games, though I get proffesional easily, p.s: Srsly GiMmE A gOd DaMn RaNgEr BuIlD oR iS iT 5/5 pOwErFuL sHoT 5/5 tRaP 3/5 rAnGeR bLeSsInG?

The pain of waiting THE WHOLE DAY in front of the create char screen waiting for someone to delete his char so I can make my ranger :/

Edited by Tood

Scatter better than trap , and also rarely people do remove chars .

Thnx but I need numbers "5/5 3/5 etc"

Can't cause there are expert skills as well where points should be used

o well so I shouldn't distribute a single point untill someone tells me the right numbers >. Edited by Tood

There's no right or wrong number, everyone has his own way to play. A +9/10 ranger will maybe tell you where to put your skill points but it's only what he thinks to be right and what is most comfortable to him. You'd maybe think different about it after you had tried his set up because you think another skill is more important

There's no right or wrong number, everyone has his own way to play. A +9/10 ranger will maybe tell you where to put your skill points but it's only what he thinks to be right and what is most comfortable to him. You'd maybe think different about it after you had tried his set up because you think another skill is more important

I'd do 5 PS 5 SS 3 trap 2 hail 2 hunter's cage maybe, that's imo

Edited by Tood

I'd do 5 PS 5 SS 3 trap 2 Flame arrow 2 hunter's cage maybe, that's imo

Lol bro it tells me nothing I have never played ranger :D

Lol bro it tells me nothing I have never played ranger :D

2 BAAAAAAD 8)

Kay ty all now ik literally everything

This topic can be locked

2 BAAAAAAD 8)

Kay ty all now ik literally everything

This topic can be locked

Good then... Say bb to this topic ;)!