The FoF Clan Book

slay

Ryn is friend of mine for almost 1 year thats why i need  to know the truth.. Ryn ive heard from one of our closest friend that 1 of the member of FOF said "OUR LEADER RUN LIKE A ♥♥♥♥♥" and hes talking about slay.. I shouldn't meddle with fof business since i moved at mc but i cant take that people like this able to join FOF..Myself  Striderman devilhell godly marshal rankin and many long time members respect ryn as a friend and a leader so tell me.. How the F_ck a player like this join FOF!

Old members respect each other, treated each other as brothers and sister like as f dey frnds n real life, if someone quit let it be its der will to quit game since its not fun anymore to them...just wish dem luck and dats it DONT LEAVE COMMENT LIKE THAT...f u hav anything against ryn talk to him for sure hell appreciate it rather than talking shit behind his back...ryn  is stil active n forum though he dont play still u can communicate with him...and to whoever u r, u truly a plastic frnd to him...

Who would say such a thing, to our leader, our friend  :facepalm:  obviously Ryn left cause this game got boring and it cost too much money... WTF is happening, I miss the old FoF, with members who respected Ryn especially every member of the clan.. now it's all bullshit and drama..

actually my friends. i have found it hard to be happy playing this game, on the bible, is written that we need be happy, so i dont play much now, friends off = sad = me off. if u plan on leave, to a game that doesnt need a good pc or a good connection, tell me (i already have a amazing phone so i didnt metion it, but i metioned the connection cause phone's connection sucks). i plan on leave too, but all i can play atm is PS2, FIFA11 on pc, AOE3 on pc, Inotia 3 on phone, wii. tell me a good game in that requeriments that u actively play and i will play also

PS: also, i made a thing that cant tell u guys (not a bad thing). according to it i will totally stop with kiddish things, so i wanna say sorry to all kids that i made angry on all that time, u can check them at my karma settings and u can check how kid was i acting in mercurial's karma setting. sorry. pardon.

Jas world of midgard  (compatible With both android and ios) :'( looks like it will be pretty good.cant wait. :drinks: we were getting bck into wso but after spendin 50$ and still cant fully amp we found it to be pointless thats why most of us stopped playing and mostly y ryn stopped as well not because of arguements of mc wars or anything of that nature jus one main reason game to expensive compared to other mmorpgs that give 3d graphics and much more perks.its just common sense y play a game where u cant be the best without spending big bucks. Fyi those of u who didnt get y ryn(slay) and others stop playing. Anyway earth and legends look good but only multiplayer through wifi which sux. Still looking tho k eep me posted.

P.s. cant play wow to well. My laptop is more than compatible but controls to difficut for me :-(

And cnt do the cloud thing yet with it mainly cuz i dnt know how. Anyways hit me up if u find something new we can all play.

all i can say is that i have always respected the other members of this clan and treated them as my family since that was how i felt and was treated by the others .im sad to see so many of my frnds leave this game but i cant blame them .im not sure what jason is talking about but ppl will always talk that is just human nature      p.s  i miss everyone

Ryn is friend of mine for almost 1 year thats why i need  to know the truth.. Ryn ive heard from one of our closest friend that 1 of the member of FOF said "OUR LEADER RUN LIKE A ♥♥♥♥♥" and hes talking about slay.. I shouldn't meddle with fof business since i moved at mc but i cant take that people like this able to join FOF..Myself  Striderman devilhell godly marshal rankin and many long time members respect ryn as a friend and a leader so tell me.. How the F_ck a player like this join FOF!

;D I don't mind if just like a b**** but not the real one  ;D

It's hard for me to leave the community Jas, really... but this game killing me softly with its coins...

Please don't say any harsh words to him since he loves me very much.

I heard also a member of FoF switch to MC and targeting all the Clan member in the game.

So, what about if we vote who will be the leader of the Clan now?

I will give Slay forum account so he/she would be able to update the Clan Topic in the future or just start moving to his/her own Topic about FoF

Again, I don't mind people say bad words about me, please don't bother so much  :give_rose:

P.s. cant play wow to well. My laptop is more than compatible but controls to difficut for me :-(

And cnt do the cloud thing yet with it mainly cuz i dnt know how. Anyways hit me up if u find something new we can all play.

Bro, don't worry. WoW UI very adapt on any kind of people. I will teach you how to play it just using one hand with macros implementation and key binding features as long as you are in one server with me, I will tag along with you.

You are good in warspear so I believe you will be good in WoW also since the warspear is a simple copycat of WoW itself.

PS: I send you a link, please read it and you will know what I mean.

Three votes from Jayrox, Blacklord, and Kinggila would be enough to accept Dobermannn and Diiadora as the new family members.

So...

Welcome to Dobermannn & Diiadora to our community.

Be prepare for dramas here  ;D

Old members respect each other, treated each other as brothers and sister like as f dey frnds n real life, if someone quit let it be its der will to quit game since its not fun anymore to them...just wish dem luck and dats it DONT LEAVE COMMENT LIKE THAT...f u hav anything against ryn talk to him for sure hell appreciate it rather than talking shit behind his back...ryn  is stil active n forum though he dont play still u can communicate with him...and to whoever u r, u truly a plastic frnd to him...

Shy...what you mean by "plastic friend"?

Who got plastic surgery? I wanna know...

hey slay pm me your real id ill add you in wow

You mean battle.net ID?

My nickname is Hawkee in Suramar realm, American & Oceania server

;D I don't mind if just like a b**** but not the real one  ;D

It's hard for me to leave the community Jas, really... but this game killing me softly with its coins...

Please don't say any harsh words to him since he loves me very much.

I heard also a member of FoF switch to MC and targeting all the Clan member in the game.

So, what about if we vote who will be the leader of the Clan now?

I will give Slay forum account so he/she would be able to update the Clan Topic in the future or just start moving to his/her own Topic about FoF

Again, I don't mind people say bad words about me, please don't bother so much  :give_rose:

I suggest disband this clan.. I believe in the words "there's no substitute for the real" im just waiting for world of midgard cause its still CBT at the meantime ill enjoy playing my rouge

I suggest disband this clan ryn.. Im just waiting for world of midgard at the meantime ill play mc

I suggest disband this clan.. I believe in the words "there's no substitute for the real" im just waiting for world of midgard cause its still CBT at the meantime ill enjoy playing my rouge

I suggest disband this clan ryn.. Im just waiting for world of midgard at the meantime ill play mc

I would not mind to disband, but it's all decision not mine.

Several members still active and they are proud to be one of the community. Beside, the Clan not effect the game so much. It's just make us have something like home to build relationship each other.

i dont agree with disband as well. And i think dont need to change the name. Just need to check whose of members are still active and not active. And i suggest dont change leader just vote for one more leader who is active in game, cause u still active here in forum slay. I still think that u are this clan leader. Hope other guys will agree with my opinion.

I think restart the clan, start over, and make a new recruiting method.

make sure that player is loyal and respectful person before he join clan, ask MC and FB about that person, etc etc.

And make leader, 2nd leader and 3rd leader, ofcourse Ryn is the permanent 1st leader should make 2 more so they can organize things in game, and I don't see what's the problem in killing some FoF members when on MC, if it's a war it's ok, it's not like we disturbing you but ofcourse don't take it seriously like target any fof member you see first in war  :facepalm: :wacko:

Bro, don't worry. WoW UI very adapt on any kind of people. I will teach you how to play it just using one hand with macros implementation and key binding features as long as you are in one server with me, I will tag along with you.

You are good in warspear so I believe you will be good in WoW also since the warspear is a simple copycat of WoW itself.

PS: I send you a link, please read it and you will know what I mean.

Sent u a message before i saw clanbook link ill look in to all the UI's they provide and c what i can do. To jas why dnt u get a beta access passs and join with me im trying to get on by weekend (world of midgard). As for clan disbanding i dnt think its a good idea its not like fof is just for warspear we try to meet in many games.

Dear sir,

Yesterday i sent 167 messages for mcoins but i got 92 approx. My balance has been deducted but 75 messages failed. I am in deep tension, plz check the data and give me my rest of mcoins, i will wait for ur judgdment. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks.

Name. Sunnie

Ranger, level. 16.

Eu emerald.

I agree with blacklord. I think that there should be an active member that is either half leader or Example a gerenal some1 that right under u or a vise president or something but u are the leader and always will no one will be as good as u on being the leader. Also I disagree on changing the name or disbanding clan and starting over.

i dont agree with disband as well. And i think dont need to change the name. Just need to check whose of members are still active and not active. And i suggest dont change leader just vote for one more leader who is active in game, cause u still active here in forum slay. I still think that u are this clan leader. Hope other guys will agree with my opinion.

agree  :pardon:

Sent u a message before i saw clanbook link ill look in to all the UI's they provide and c what i can do. To jas why dnt u get a beta access passs and join with me im trying to get on by weekend (world of midgard). As for clan disbanding i dnt think its a good idea its not like fof is just for warspear we try to meet in many games.

You got beta access kai? What side are playing alliance?

Lets start voting then for 2nd leader if u guys agree...

Well for me i nominate redkilla/purpleshot, ive known him so long and as for me he been so good to all player very helpful and a trusted player...

Just make sure no member will said "our leader run like a ♥♥♥♥♥" you guyz are naive that you dont wanna find out who told that line :facepalm:

Just make sure no member will said "our leader run like a ♥♥♥♥♥" you guyz are naive that you dont wanna find out who told that line :facepalm:

we want and i hope we will find out. I think that he/she will admitt himself. Or maybe not if he/she is cowardly ♥♥♥♥♥..

we want and i hope we will find out who. I think he/she will admitt him/herself. Or maybe not if he/she is cowardly ♥♥♥♥♥..

im honored shy that you would pick me to be 2nd leader .i believe that most of us started playing this game cause it was fun but its the relationships weve made that kept us playing .its a sad thing to see everyone go but i also believ.e we will all remain friends some bonds cant be broke .as far as changing the clan name  never maybe most of the older members dont play anymore  but i carry the pride of being apart of a family and that is what being F.O.F means to me

I vote for reddkila as well. I feel he would be the best choice for the job. He has been playing longer than most and is always willing to help. I think he represents fof as best you can

corey is the best person available on this game to take that position, helpful friendly and shows good humor even when he isnt really in a good situation, if u choose someone else i can be sure i was right in leave the clan.