chat upgrade

Emissaryy

Should be a faction chat to talk to faction and a world chat to talk to all MCs forsaken elf and chosen players also in area chat please make it so we can talk to each other helps in PvP and bribes

That sounds evil , but still chat between fanctions , nah . I also wouldnt like them to inspect me , already most refuse to pvp me but would be worse if other side could inspect also . xD 

That sounds evil , but still chat between fanctions , nah . I also wouldnt like them to inspect me , already most refuse to pvp me but would be worse if other side could inspect also . xD

they can inspect you with elf character

they can inspect you with elf character

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. The more a faction is stronger, the sharper the blade of the word becomes.

I am predicting that the fights become fairer, an increasing in fair pvp rates, and a decrease on usuless ganks.

However, this should only work on pm and area chat.