Balance in the number of players in both factions

vida999

The Brazilian server currently has a very serious problem, which is the number of Sentinel players, there are many more than the Legion players.

Some of the problems of the Legion are:

~ The number of items on the market, there are few items and they are expensive.

~ Wars are more difficult, it is impossible to defend and attack at the same time, if the Legion decides to attack, it is left without defense.

And the problem can get even worse. it is obvious that people will prefer to play on the side with more players, where items are more plentiful and have better prices.

They attempted this one time by limiting the creation of Sentinel characters but people protested so Aigrind stopped it. 

[This was US Sapphire few years ago]

On 11/13/2023 at 10:39 PM, vida999 said:

The Brazilian server currently has a very serious problem, which is the number of Sentinel players, there are many more than the Legion players.

Some of the problems of the Legion are:

~ The number of items on the market, there are few items and they are expensive.

~ Wars are more difficult, it is impossible to defend and attack at the same time, if the Legion decides to attack, it is left without defense.

And the problem can get even worse. it is obvious that people will prefer to play on the side with more players, where items are more plentiful and have better prices.

Yes bro same happening in EU server too. Don't know but I m seeing that game is going to the end. And I m afraid of it. 

19 hours ago, Smymithu said:

Yes bro same happening in EU server too. Don't know but I m seeing that game is going to the end. And I m afraid of it. 

I doubt the game would die from that. Because if it died from that then the game would have shut down years ago. 

I do think that they should bring back the faction balance mechanism from a few years ago but I doubt it because of the backlash that caused

14 hours ago, Smymithu said:

I didn't understand what you mean bro. Everything should be balance. Otherwise it will fall. Nothing can stop it. 

In 2018 Aigrind restricted the creation of Sentinels in US Sapphire but alot of people cried and complained about it so Aigrind removed that restriction. 

Imbalance will always occur as new builds and strategies will appear. 

And if Imbalance causes the destruction of a game then Warspear would have shut down years ago 

33 minutes ago, vtvn said:

I think better make mc and elf can tradeable golds items, share market together. It will make 2 sides more stable.

Yeah I agree. 

Being able to 2nd hand dealer trade across alliance lines would be awesome 

On 11/19/2023 at 12:40 AM, Drakoslayd said:

Yeah I agree. 

Being able to 2nd hand dealer trade across alliance lines would be awesome 

Will be kinda funny, yes I agree. Then mc will have better beneficial advantage.