Revert Sinister Strike and Absolute Reflex back to the old days

Tex

Ay ROGUES. STAND UP AGAIN. THE POWER OF THE THIEF, THE CLASS THAT PAVED THE WAY OF MC, IS FOREVER IN US. 

HOORAHHH

To whoever see this. Whose idea was it to change Absolute Reflex. I know for a fact, every rogue in this game can agree, it is a waste of a skill. Developers hear us out. That skill was prime before that one update, that decided to nerf it. What did you see, that came to the decision to nerf it. There has been many rogues that agreed on one thing. The duration of the skill, after a successful dodge, isn’t long enough. On our soul, we do not see the effect of the skill because as soon as it is activated, it seems like it was never on(mind you the adrenaline in a fight be surging, so time moves a little slow sometimes). I had the skill maxed out because I was a “dodge rogue”, and got rid of it because I didn’t see any use of it in attack speed or dodge. Please help fix this skill. 

Sinister strike may be broken. Before the update it was a defense debuff skill. And BOII did it do its job. Now devs chose to do something that became another nothing as well. I recorded myself using the skill and explaining how it had no other purpose than it being another skill in the combo hit. It says the skill is supposed to give off an effect, none of us rogues are seeing. 

ROGUES IF YOU AGREE. COMMENT “HOORAHH”. THE POWER OF MANY IS BETTER THAN ONE. 

Agree on reflex, it shouldn’t be too overpower anymore if we take into account the currently existing skills of some classes. 

Also kick in the back should be reverted and upgraded

I dont really know but nowadays dodge works Very limited considering that now everyone have a lot of accuracy, any idiot can make more than 45% of accuracy, it negates the max acuraccy debuff from kick in the back, and negates the majority of dodge. 

Resulting in a ridiculously low chance of dodging, not to mention that kick in the back being resisted so easily makes everything worse

I want to join this thread to add that with the new update we now have bracelets which has opened a really big gate for players to have more accuracy. Yes we can also get more dodge with them but the problem is even 30% accuracy (even in so many cases, less than that) is enough to render 60% dodge useless. Now we will face players with easy 40%+ accuracy without sacrificing any other stats while dodge will stay 60% max.

Now if that is not bad enough, some classes can 100% resist Kick in The Back. That's sweet. We have no defence against them. And for classes who still don't have 100% resist skill (yet), they can add resistance on bracelets giving them more chances to resist Kick in The Back.

Rogue has everything now.

Key Class Talents:

- Tirelessness talent which is a waste of energy with useless damage and not even 100% available without cooldown

- Tornado of Blades which is 100% useless against single target enemy

- Thirst for Muder which is 100% useless against mobs (due to their low hp overall), 100% negated by resil, and 100% useless when big hp bosses still have 80% of their hp

Defense:

- limited 60% dodge which only lasts 10-14 secs against enemies's easy 40%+ accuracy

- limited-to non-resisted use of Kick in The Back to make the dodge work (for less than 14 sec due to sequence of the skill use. And not even 100% attacks can be dodged)

- absolutely no mechanics to prevent sudden death in one hit or one combo from enemy

- absolutely no way to win against multiple attackers (sometimes single enemies who can summon stuffs or use minions).

Permanent skill that doesnt even give increased base damage and only crit camage strength bonus. Critical damage is a scam in more than one way:

1. Crit damage strength means it adds damage to your crit. So 20% crit damage means you deal 220% damage with crit instead of just 200% damage. This is a scam because it doesn't show the real number. If you think about it, that 20% damage means it is exactly equal to 10% physical damage increase. Because at the end you deal 220% more damage when you crit. So while other classes get high physical damage increase, we get an equivalent to 10% physical damage increase but ONLY when we crit, at 4/4 skill level.

2. Even at 40% crit damage strength, the extra damage will not show up during crit on high enough resil (about 50%+).

3. We don't crit by chance at all against enemies with resilience higher than our crit chance.

Now people and especially Devs should understand that Rogue are suffering nowadays. We have every right to complain.