Drops - Raid Drops - Event Chest Drops

SaltyCoffe

By staying attached to the latest post about the " Game is dying " regarding the drop % and as we all know these drops are really random as you have this super low % of dropping regarding dungeons, raids, quests, chests ecc... 

We have all seen especially during these past events , people spamming 24/7 doing 1000 runs weekly with 0 high-value drops while someone else doing 7 runs and dropping a super high-value book or costume ;

So I wanted to make this post explaining a possible suggestion i came up with while talking with others :

• The original suggested idea was to be able to see the drop % of each book,costume ecc... so people can get a grasp of their chance of dropping
  • My new idea would be : why not change from the basics of how the system works and make [ for every type of drop (dungeon,chest,ecc...) ] a starting % of drop-rate, which increases every time you open a chest or do a run , till you get your book or costume drop and resets back to the starting drop %
    • This way it would :
      • Still make people do a lucky drop at the start
      • Give people the "feeling" that sooner or later with many many runs their drop will come 
        • From my POV this thing could make people more attached to the game and it won't even "destroy" the economy ecc... as you still have same chance as before but the more you spam the more chance you can get your lovely drop and then re-start again
          • Keep in mind that it's still a low chance increase, it's not like it goes from 0.001% to 10% in 100 run but even after 1000 run the chance is still low ( but not 0 ) and you play having the " feeling " your drop rate is higher
    • Could work for event chests too like Rottung Air and Nocturn , but for raids might be more complicated 

Of course this is just an idea and I don't know if it could even be possible judging from a programmer-based view

Let me know what you think:piggy3:

Edited by SaltyCoffe