HELLO! Noob Player here

WarspearQuin

So, I started playing this game again since a friend of mind recommended it as a good enough mmo for both PC and Mobile gaming so I went into this forum. :hello:

I played this game around 2019 but I quit not that long.

Now that I am back I wanna ask a lot of questions but i'll just start with the main ones.

Whats the best way to create a strong templar or barbarian?

Another question is how to customize your profile here in this forum? 

Looking forward to play more of this game! :2Thumbs:

Edited by WarspearQuin
Need to add more context that despite my experience playing this game last time is that I am still a noob and there are new classes I dont know lol xd

1 - It really depends on your goals , theres not 1 specific "best build for everything"
You have to ask yourself a few questions before that 
- Do you want to Focus on PVE or PVP?
- Do you intend to join a competitive guild?
- How much are you willing to spend? (Some builds are way more expensive then others)

For example :

As a Barbarian , you can build it in PVP , towards DPS or TANK 
If you want to join a competitive guild , you'll need to be focused on Guild vs Guild events , and for that purpose you would be better focusing on stats like Block , and using in your build skills like ROAR , LAST WISH , BARBARIAN NATURE and SCREAM OF FURY.

But that would change entirely if focusing on joining a competitive guild isn't a priority.

If you want to build your barbarian in a full offensive/dps build , that is going to cost you a lot more then to build it the common defensive way , as it is going to require a lot of specific items , books and a lot of +10 items.

2 - To customize your profile you'll need atleast 10 posts/activity on this forum , if i remember correctly.

Edited by Arthas

On 8/18/2023 at 6:54 PM, Arthas said:

1 - It really depends on your goals , theres not 1 specific "best build for everything"
You have to ask yourself a few questions before that 
- Do you want to Focus on PVE or PVP?
- Do you intend to join a competitive guild?
- How much are you willing to spend? (Some builds are way more expensive then others)

For example :

As a Barbarian , you can build it in PVP , towards DPS or TANK 
If you want to join a competitive guild , you'll need to be focused on Guild vs Guild events , and for that purpose you would be better focusing on stats like Block , and using in your build skills like ROAR , LAST WISH , BARBARIAN NATURE and SCREAM OF FURY.

But that would change entirely if focusing on joining a competitive guild isn't a priority.

If you want to build your barbarian in a full offensive/dps build , that is going to cost you a lot more then to build it the common defensive way , as it is going to require a lot of specific items , books and a lot of +10 items.

2 - To customize your profile you'll need atleast 10 posts/activity on this forum , if i remember correctly.

Thanks for a short but still deep advice!

I just came back so I don't think I wanna be competitive, at least not yet somehow.

If ever I join a guild I just want a casual one ( I already joined one )

Also since I wanna be a hybrid dps/tank I appreciate the block advice.

Again thank you! :ki1ss:

22 hours ago, wolfdragon99 said:

Welcome back and have fun

:flo1wer: