! We Need More Players !

Occult

1)  I will suggest you guys make more and better quality(animated for example) ads for instagram and other very seen platforms like youtube bc we are getting low on serious players at least on eu-emerald through out the years.

2) give the new chars one skill free (aura if you ask me bc it looks cool)  when they reach 18 lvl .. so they can taste something better and want more of that good sht :s1hy:

3) Give new chars stronger pets so they can do their quests without needing a players help at the first map:HW22_12:

4) Raise the money that astral labyrint gives so more strong people starts doing lab daily and help the low level at the same time. 

-im sure most new players stop playing when they come to 18-20 lvl bc they both dont wanna stay at that level and farm 1 gold giving mobs till they can get full vamp set so they can solo lab in 18 years .. they wanna reach 30-32 level asap 

-every item price got more expensive in game bc of lack of drops bc there is now not many people to spam.. normal players need more money to farm more quests.

5)Let them drop personal costumes from first map dungeons and raise the chance to drop purple items. so they can have a feeling of dropping something good. 

-if you guys make items from those dungeons personal you can keep the abusers from those dungeons.

5) :sml_4:DELETE NORTLAND SWAMP:sml_4:

6) To keep the current players do somethings to our favor:sk21_d1:

-Like change amping system for example you know its corrupted.. if you need more money just make life scroll more expensive,  it would be like taxing the rich so new players wouldnt get scared in the first week and stop playing..

all mmorpgs die like this.. both not getting new players and losing loyal players bc of the same broken system that been stratching their mind..

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Off-Topic part

7 hours ago, Occult said:

I will suggest you guys make more and better quality(animated for example) ads for instagram and other very seen platforms like youtube

True, the last and probably the only ad i've ever watched followed that "cringe mobile ad that doesn't even match the game" trend

give the new chars one skill free (aura if you ask me bc it looks cool)  when they reach 18 lvl .. so they can taste something better and want more of that good sht :s1hy:

True, it's so dumb that Expert Skills are still so expensive even though there are so many of them and the focus now is on Talents (that also cost money)

Especially when the 1st expert skill is the most important one but you don't even have places to farm on level 18 or before :pig1gy:

You literally have to save all the money you get since the start of the game, that is, you can't even buy new equipments or things like that, which makes leveling in Iselnort harder, and still doesn't get the full amount to buy a expert skill

Give new chars stronger pets so they can do their quests without needing a players help at the first map

To be honest, from the 3 pets that they give in the start of the game, only the Tank one is useful

The Healer heals too little and the Damage Dealer's damage is too low

:sml_4:DELETE NORTLAND SWAMP:sml_4:

I wouldn't say "delete", just completely rework it, it's the worst map in the game

8 hours ago, Occult said:

3) Give new chars stronger pets so they can do their quests without needing a players help at the first map:HW22_12:

To be completely fair, first map now is easy enough for any char to be completed solo. Except maybe in very rare occasions which even I atm struggle to find. 

8 hours ago, Occult said:

Don't you dare. Norlant Swamps can potentially be done solo and naked. It's a decent method to earn some goodies. I agree for a rework though. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hmm, no not really. Even those have been significantly nerfed 

i agree its way easier than before but i still see people calling for help.. so wanted to add that.

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Don't you dare. Norlant Swamps can potentially be done solo and naked. It's a decent method to earn some goodies. I agree for a rework though.

Teleportation system is very frasturating. Normal player may not think orhave enough passion to look into forum to see how to do some luck based quests like tellerus maps.:palm:

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

I wouldn't say "delete", just completely rework it, it's the worst map in the game

The idea is very cool and yes nobody likes swamp maps in any game bc they are the hardest but spending time to go just where you wanna go is very frasturating.. so for sure they wont delete the map but i would offer them to lower the spend time there by just making it 1 yellow quest passable to start ayvondil.:cool:

True, it's so dumb that Expert Skills are still so expensive even though there are so many of them and the focus now is on Talents (that also cost money)

Especially when the 1st expert skill is the most important one but you don't even have places to farm on level 18 or before :pig1gy:

You literally have to save all the money you get since the start of the game, that is, you can't even buy new equipments or things like that, which makes leveling in Iselnort harder, and still doesn't get the full amount to buy a expert skill

i highly suggest them to give at least 1 free ..:biggrin:

True, the last and probably the only ad i've ever watched followed that "cringe mobile ad that doesn't even match the game" trend

i just saw those on instagram and first be happy to see aigrind tryna collect new players ... watched some more and tought of killing myself :sunning:

i would realy like to see some anime version of some guild war or raid boss or people just chilling in town even xd

16 hours ago, Occult said:

4) Raise the money that astral labyrint gives so more strong people starts doing lab daily and help the low level at the same time. 

16 hours ago, Occult said:

These are gems. It would be really nice if they can add more new content on labyrinth and swamps like an extension to the existing ones. So we can have more gold making possibilities for common players.