What is up with amping staff?? Whole amp system needs to change!

Occult

i sold every piece of my 7 years of death knight char to make a good funtioning warlock i bought my all items around 1.5m which is cool then only tried to amp my staff. 

i spend 3.2m to amp my pve weapon just to reach +9 which was painfull yet i accepted the stituation and moved on but when i started amping my pvp staff.. i find out how scammy this thing is going..

1.1m to reach +7 then 1.4m to reach +8 and i also put another 25set to get +9 but no ... +8 +8 +8 ... like bruh im trying to lead a guild outhere and i have to be strong and thats why i spend every second i can spend to this game to get stronger and richer and maybe drop some book for example .. and my riches getting slammed by scamspear fix this CURSE .

i realy feel like there is system that detecs the people like me who tryhard and loves the gameplay itself and spend his almost whole free time in here and pays too ...and thinks.. hmm lets not let him amp his items drop his chanca to amp to 0.000000000000001 and chance to drop book to totalty 0 xD ... it is realy frustrating man 

let me chill a bit and suggest sum..  make a sytem like black desert .. everytime you use sign and fail .. your luck chance gets stacked up .. every body would be happy ! and the players wouldnt have to sell their kidney to amp their pvp weapons .. PLS FİX THİS..

It's basically just like SaltyCoffe said. They could change the system to a way that could help players, but they won't because it's probably their highest money source

13 hours ago, Khrone said:

It's basically just like SaltyCoffe said. They could change the system to a way that could help players, but they won't because it's probably their highest money source

i know many people who doesnt amp more than +7 or +8 just bc of this tho. specialy staff users. bc as a spell caster class you are your staff you dont even need to amp armory it gives too low defence. most of them cant get serious with game and connect more .. i stay connected bc a game like this was my childhood dream and ill start working as cyber security agent soon so ill be on desk with a computer and i want this game to stay in the back xd but when my chilhood dreams get darker and scammy like this i get 0 fun playing. 

im getting more sure everyday while trying to amp that staff. This is a scam , i know if i wont log for 5 months and come back i will get increased luck on amping. So if they want this, i think i wont log bc im throwing my money from the balcony. Even tho i love supporting this game to play more years.. but how many hits i can take without getting supported? I spend almost 7m on amping staff so far .. not a single +10 and my pvp still +8 . what is this for gods sake..  if you do 8090200k daily and get lucky once a 5 years like what i live.. thats 2 years worth of money (so this tells to some people who can tpay the game that even tho they do all quest without spending a gold .. they still wont be able to amp their weapon more then +8 xd there is a chance to that) .. and i acctualy pay every week&month that i work. to get better to a place where i can just focus on getting books getting mm items.. get my daily talents faster.

But now im thinking, ill work all summer and probably pay the game weekly to amp my staff and probably wont get amp.. so i rather dont play for 3 months .. come back.. get increased luck and amp it with 3 signs xd 

Amping is just keeps me away from playing the game with a piecefull mind after all these years..even tho sometimes i reach that point when i help others or do basic stuff.. but i get reminded by the fact my pvp staff is still +8 when i hit 182 with my shadow sphere to some seeker (roland xd) .

There are people who buys gold from other people while i still pay the game itself to support. working on creating a good comunity helping my members get better gear and play better their chars while some people who never talk with people pays some guy gets 50m gold and just staying on town afk op asf with 0 talent xd.

Edited by Occult