connection with facebook

Higgings

Question

Hi all,i need some info about connecting ws' account and fb account.

1:what is and how does it works

2:Does it assure protection against scamners?

3:How to dc from fb if someone made a mistake?

Ty and have a nice day :)

3 answers to this question

1. if you connect your facebook account to your warspear account, and somehow forget your warspear login ID, you can use your facebook to login and/or use it to verify to support who you are to get your account back

2. as much as any other way to log in would, there is no additional security features with having your facebook connected, its just a more simple way to log in. you are not required to be logged into facebook to connect to the game if your using your account ID to log in, its just another way to get connected

3. myself, i have not connected my facebook to my account yet, however i am going to assume its the same as changing your email for your account. to do that, on your log in screen go to "menu" then "my profile"

I think u can recover ur acc if ur FB is hooked to it from face book Swaaz so lets say someone scams a noob sellers acc but then his FB is linked even if they change info he can still recover social media stoppin acc trading lmao