Grouped Miracle Item Discounts

TheQuestion

Been thinking and thought of another method devs could use to supply discounts for items to players. Instead of having the occasional 50% discount on 1 item from the miracle shop, why not(from time to time) do grouped discounts? Since you stopped(or barely) do anymore 50% discounts on all miracle shop items I reckon this would be a good way to benefit us players whilst not make you guys lose to much I guess.

The concept is simple, instead of having your daily item at a 50 or 60% discount, you could add a possibility for there to be a whole category of items up for the 50-60% sale.

This would help as it could possibly target items that never get put up for discounts or ones that rarely get put on there. The image below basically gives an idea of what I'm saying.

That's basically it, share your thoughts.

grouped discounts..jpg

We already have that. And mostly they are not only for the "special groups" but all items in the miracle shop.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/39883-20141003-get-50-more-miracle-coins-this-weekend-and-60-discount-on-skins/

Yes I know about those but look at the date of the last time they did it.

And, I'm talking about making this for all groups of miracle shop items, they usually stick between costumes/runes&crystals/decorative skins.

If anything, the suggestion is to make it slightly more frequent as they have stopped doing it and the possibility of 50% off on all mshop items is gone.

If they do it on the whole shop, they make less money. You don't need everything, you know?

I don't think he means the whole miracle shop should be up for grouped dicounts but just a few more I guess....

I'd like to see more like this!

Edited by vaginadare

We already have that. And mostly they are not only for the "special groups" but all items in the miracle shop.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/39883-20141003-get-50-more-miracle-coins-this-weekend-and-60-discount-on-skins/

A daily/weekly one would be good instead of a 2/3 weeks/month group sale.

There could be also a child-group sale, which are groups inside a group.

LOL Its a group sale now.

Im turning mad, this might be the first time the devs did hear us :o

EVEN A COINCEDENCE IS MORE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAN THAT

I think he's talking about the fact that after this post was submitted, after months and months, they do a group sale the following week.

I think it reminded them lolz

Edited by vaginadare