Please add option to reset talent

Kamisama

I already suggested this but in the end talents don't have a limit like "skill points" so you can unlock all slowly without any limitation.

PS: I know that for new players this can be a bit frustrating if you mess up, but in the end you can unlock all so just be patient and you will achieve what you want:pirate:

1 hour ago, SaltyCoffe said:

I already suggested this but in the end talents don't have a limit like "skill points" so you can unlock all slowly without any limitation.

PS: I know that for new players this can be a bit frustrating if you mess up, but in the end you can unlock all so just be patient and you will achieve what you want:pirate:

Aigrind wont lose anything by adding this , and i dont really think its difficult to add

14 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Aigrind wont lose anything by adding this , and i dont really think its difficult to add

yeah but why, as salty coffe already said you can just make more knowledege and get the talents anyways.

also the talents are not vital for your success, and if they're you might be as well in the endgame which you can easly grind the 900 from both daily quests and dungeon runs