MC Side way too Strong in Arena

DarkXLight

Skills don't really matter if ur versing a +10noob player and ur +0 or +1

If your +0 or +1 you do are a noob because with one set of ampl you can +6 so now please stop complaining and please as i already said spend more time improving your skills than raging on forum!!! :mega_shok:

If your +0 or +1 you do are a noob because with one set of ampl you can +6 so now please stop complaining and please as i already said spend more time improving your skills than raging on forum!!! :mega_shok:

just ignore him, he's just newbie noob. He know nothing and try to change game because he can't do nothing in game. Its look like his words what he wrote in one topic, it was sounds like: im +1 18lvl druid im noob +1, gm plz nerf op rogue coz they two shots me. Why the hell druid is so weak and why rogue have stealth. plz delete this skill. In next topic he wrote: why secret link cant be used without party? druid can't solo bosses...

wtf

and there he think signs are expensive lol gms plz add them for arena points

u complain about signs? some days ago sign prize was 30k

now its 15k (i saw one guy who sold signs for 10)

we should be happy about this

just ignore him, he's just newbie noob. He know nothing and try to change game because he can't do nothing in game. Its look like his words what he wrote in one topic, it was sounds like: im +1 18lvl druid im noob +1, gm plz nerf op rogue coz they two shots me. Why the hell druid is so weak and why rogue have stealth. plz delete this skill. In next topic he wrote: why secret link cant be used without party? druid can't solo bosses...

wtf

and there he think signs are expensive lol gms plz add them for arena points

u complain about signs? some days ago sign prize was 30k

now its 15k (i saw one guy who sold signs for 10)

we should be happy about this

Well, its true, Warspear IS a business. But no players also = no money.   :good:

Well, the best solution is try play one of MCSakens classes, better if it's the class u call OP...

And u will start complain about elves skills bla bla bla...

Well, the best solution is try play one of MCSakens classes, better if it's the class u call OP...

And u will start complain about elves skills bla bla bla...

yep

yes, they have more advantage in arena to win like partys (warlock and necro),(rouges),(barbarian and death),(shaman and rouge),(warlock and shaman) so you can never win on there partys only if you are a pro like(tpain,scarlesz,kickexgunx,critcree,erakless) or your an pro guy and you have a pro or a meduim dmg partner. ::)  ::)  ::)