read and rate. hahahah

knoxvillle

It was on 25th of May, the day that I had a final tournament of Conter Strike 1.6. and after that, I decided to quit and sold all my gaming gears as in I stop gaming and focus on work.

Next week after that, some of my friends come over to my place to chill up. they we're 3 who addicted playing Warspear Online, I got nothing to do, just doing some paper works.  :facepalm:  somehow, I'm thinking to have a trial on Warspear Online, better than doing papaer works all day long.

The first day playing Warspear, wasnt that bad. doing boring quest together with the homie. UNTIL I lost my password and ID, the enjoyable of Warspear gone just like that. but then, MIRICLE happen, I dreamt about Im the best Player on Warspear. hahahah. I know it sounds sucks, but its true. That day, my courage to play back Warspear is there. So I made an a char, name Knoxville. Times goes by, finally I reach 2nd Island. The first thing I did, is going to the shop checking new staff and etc. I saw a better sword on shop. ON that time, I sold my both " Sword Of Hunter " that came from 1st island and bought that new sword. Im out of gold already, coz of that 2 new sword I just bought. then I realize that Im on rank 3. that sword requitment is rank 4. lol. I lost my intrest again to play Warspear. I leave my BD just like that, and made a Druid name Knox, and when Knox is start to walking around the game. I meet some frinds who help me go through all quest on 2nd island, they were, Shyleen, Jasper, SKatehigh, Acid. We did first quest on 2nd island until Six Shadow Quest together. Best memory. and I never forget also, me, shyleen and skatehigh meet this guy, noob newbie actually at first. hahahaha. he's name, MERCURIAL. who realy desperate about Shyleen old time ago. Merc even porpose Shy. hahahaha. but Shy rejected Merc. poor Merc.  :lol:  (true story!) until merc, shy and skate move to mc side. Im all alone.  I was about to quit, but things change that I manage to find another elf brothers and sisters, which is Ashurainx, Sok, and OFCOZ my sweeeeety Cheza. hahahah, and etc. times after times,  we all so good being close to each other, so we decided to make a clan in game, and it is WoG. and now, its  2012, almost a year being with the brothers and sisters, such a big happy family.  :drinks: and I also never forget my best friends in game, Tayuya. this guy is best friends ever, without him, I think I wont be such a good Druid. why, when the ampli things introduce, by that time, I know Ill be raped by mcs and mobs with low def and such a weak dmg. but this Tayuya, wont let me become weak, so he decided to bought me 8k m.coin. good old days :friends:

ps, ignore my poor english. hahaha. and merc, dont get angry.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Ihe's name, MERCURIAL. who realy desperate about Shyleen old time ago. Merc even porpose Shy. hahahaha. but Shy rejected Merc. poor Merc.  :lol:  (true story!)

LIE, ducking LIE, Kuz said it has to be REAL, this is 80% LIE, I never liked Shy, I liked KITTIES, remember??

LIE, ducking LIE, Kuz said it has to be REAL, this is 80% LIE, I never liked Shy, I liked KITTIES, remember??

hahahaha. ask shy then. you dont wanna admit it. i still remember tho, you paid me some gold just to know whats Shy's real name is.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha. ask shy then. you dont wanna admit it. i still remember tho, you paid me some gold just to know whats Shy's real name is.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

??? WTF, im lost with ur lies. I am a greedy poor player, I will never pay  :dirol:

Waaa knox u stil remember dat..hahaha you shud have include d one wen we hunt genie wer merc cry...hahahah peace merc u still always be my best evil friend...

dnt forget about alize too true story..haha

yes Alizee was true, but I never liked shy  ;D I remember that time in dinalt :blush:  hahahaha, Big birds  :lol: I will add that to my story

Yeah, he spamming me asking me what is Shy real name in that time.

When I said calm down, Shy is a boy named Paul, then he was shocked and can't say anything... ;D

When I said calm down, Shy is a boy named Paul, then he was shocked and can't say anything... ;D

What  :lol:  You guys are really good jokers  :lol: nice jokes  ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Merc is speechless 8)