help elfs?

iknowuall

In sapphire we got the opposite problem. Overpopulated, overpower, and overrich elfs conquer the server.

same at Emerald, they just lost in their imaginary world, every new player picks elves since it is the most common one in MMOs

Humans are the ones that always get left out, Elves got like over 200 noobs at 2nd Island and they don't bother helping them all they can do is DQ, I've been seeing like level 14 guy everyday then after a week he be lvl 15 but still shit equips, and they have like over 30 rich guys I can name them if you want, MCs only got Yynnedd, Hassn, Suprememan, Madmaxx ( NOT RICH ANYMORE JUST HAS +10 SWORD ), and few members of Kaizen clan I just remember 1 guy Fortinox or something like that, Hlbb, Spanish, Crossfit and others WORKED for the signs by selling laby drops but ofcourse Hlbb was greedy one so he kept all items and I dunno why they still make him the tank.

But now they all don't buy Mcoins anymore, Hassn keep writing in trade chat " Buying repair scroll "and Supreme just buys pots for when we go to eye,

But on elf theres many new ones like this rich dude Tehyeh, I heard he gave 5 signs to every one who helped him at bg and I see many people selling +8-10 items in trade chat, anyways who cares 50% of rich dudes are stupid, I think Hassn & Tehyeh are top ones Tehyeh is REALLY STUPID, I think he thinks PVP is exactly like PVE  :lol:

Anyways, main thing is Elves is overpowered & overpopulated, they are not united so they suck so bad, 10 elves go war while 50 go afk and 10 others fight like gaylords in trade chat, so shut up all elves, stop complaining and fix your goddamn community, MC is VERY united I see same thing in US, this is what makes us strong learn to use brain instead of fighting skills and money :facepalm:

lol, now u came to lie? nobody selling +8-10 items. at war, 3x more mcs than elfs. everyday's log of the game show a increased number of mc while a decrease of elfs. ask devs, i know that is true, they know, if devs lie about it, dont think of any good update in the rest of warspear world.

OBS: for every elf +7, have 4mcs +8

lol, now u came to lie? nobody selling +8-10 items. at war, 3x more mcs than elfs. everyday's log of the game show a increased number of mc while a decrease of elfs. ask devs, i know that is true, they know, if devs lie about it, dont think of any good update in the rest of warspear world.

OBS: for every elf +7, have 4mcs +8

you high??

go play in emerald server, not whatever server you talking about

hmmm, Give names of MCs who are rich, only 2 MCs have +10, but in elf, I see 3 people have +10, and I see people who revive too, and have many costumes, please name these mc players.

and from all war I've seen, Mcs are fewer, see the war MCs are more than elves but if u go to elf town u see like 40-50 elves standing spamming trade chat, talking, etc. while others go war, Imagine if all elves went to war just like mcs do, elves will take over, many elves are lazy, then you think of them as nothing, but a lazy player does count as a player, so elves are still overpopulated, they always are, especially ranger since it is the most famous class of all and elf is also a top faction,

they actually sell +10items in elf trade chat :facepalm: ...neamitika sell +10lvl13 bd armor with old enchants for long time :pleasantry:

they actually sell +10items in elf trade chat :facepalm: ...neamitika sell +10lvl13 bd armor with old enchants for long time :pleasantry:

not only that, I see +8 and 9 items too, the item I mostly see with high + is usually longbows. and MANY elves sell costumes, the only MCs who sells costumes are those newbies who need gold for level 12/13 gear or BG gear too. but at elves I seen many people selling costumes

Please also post the rate along with items. Say some 70signs for +7 longbow :bad: ...elves economy soo good that people only talk with signs 8) .

a lazy player doesnt count as a player, just as a neutral shit, cause if it doesnt support ur faction, it isnt from that faction  :bad:

OBS: i know those ppl worked for their amp, need work for get money  ::)

we have more elfs maybe,but honestly half of them are MC who try to play ranger and then just cry when their mc friends kill them...we all read everyday in forum ;D so maybe we are more,but what does it bring to have many mc who play elf and dont kill mc,or only special mc,but in war many useless...and we have sooo many elfs who just camp in camp-.- when i play rogue,i always see mc who revive on statue und then go war again,but on elf side,nealry all lv 15-18 guys revive on statue und then to lazy to go to war again....thats the problem

not only that, I see +8 and 9 items too, the item I mostly see with high + is usually longbows. and MANY elves sell costumes, the only MCs who sells costumes are those newbies who need gold for level 12/13 gear or BG gear too. but at elves I seen many people selling costumes

most ppl who sell costums are that lv 3-8 ranger and druid....crazy guys u just stay in carravans/riff......i dont know why they play this game,they just online to sell costums 24 hours a day...and not cheap,...expesive

so maybe we are more,but what does it bring to have many mc who play elf and dont kill mc,or only special mc,but in war many useless

There are seriously many people in this category and I even wonder why they play elf :facepalm:

There are seriously many people in this category and I even wonder why they play elf :facepalm:

maybe this elfs are MC too who think:" hey lets make elf and camp in riff all the time,then we can say elfs are overpopulated " :pleasantry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe this elfs are MC too who think:" hey lets make elf and camp in riff all the time,then we can say elfs are overpopulated " :pleasantry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, at all i dont think it as just as a joke, 20% of elfs in emerald are lifeless mcs.

Half of the ranger in emerald are mc who wanna play "op-class ranger"....and then they camp at nadir and some other mc cry: elfs suck,they camp ... :lol: 

OMG.... stop blamming elf  n saying elf noob rich :lol:

I think mc more no less rich than elf, they are willing are spend More mcoin just to "respawn at place" after die or used "great life potion" when do war  :lol: its really funny when they do that.