How to get free expert skill books besides dungeons

Skylore

As a f2p player, I want to know how to get free expert skills besides dungeons, because I heard that the Satraps and Ponti can drop them, but I never dropped,if true pls let me know:firs1tborn:

4 hours ago, Skylore said:

As a f2p player, I want to know how to get free expert skills besides dungeons, because I heard that the Satraps and Ponti can drop them, but I never dropped,if true pls let me know/cdn-cgi/mirage/3558a4be9344b49f85a6bfeece53217147d001279c6f77d62215627cc31b52b9/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/firs1tborn.png

Albeit with a small chance, it is true: they can drop Expert Skill Books. It requires though some luck and some patience :tired2:

5 hours ago, Skylore said:

As a f2p player, I want to know how to get free expert skills besides dungeons, because I heard that the Satraps and Ponti can drop them, but I never dropped,if true pls let me know:firs1tborn:

Satraps bosses don't drop books. Ponti bosses can drop books, only if you and your whole party are lvl26 or lower. T5 bosses also drop books to any lvl player.

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

虽然几率很小,但这是真的:他们可以掉落专家技能书。它需要一些运气和一些耐心 /cdn-cgi/mirage/c9c7ef47462f8ed0854e3be3c53c1733a58c4ddc7ae712f6a2536d8709d11345/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/tired2.gif

:2Thumbs:

8 hours ago, Zurp said:

Satraps bosses don't drop books. Ponti bosses can drop books, only if you and your whole party are lvl26 or lower. T5 bosses also drop books to any lvl player.

ty:love1pig: