Gain xp setting option?

Oldris

Would you like the option to gain xp?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option to gain xp?

• Yes
    • No
    • Oldris, I love you.

Hi Roland, I seen your reply on locked topic about the option to gain no exp for quests. I tried looking up a similar post as you stated but couldn't find it. I'm leading 5*5 lvl 20 and would like to farm faceless but I think it might be impossible. I am currently able to farm Spawn which is cool still being lvl 20 but with the new arena rating reset when leveling up I must remain lvl 20. If you could discuss the option to gain xp with your fellow devs that would be awesome. BTW an item seems a little much and saddens me if I would have to purchase an item to stop from gaining xp, but that's just me idk the process that you excellent devs go through on your decision making but keep up the great work we don't thank you guys enough but keep us in mind and thanks for reading.

Have a good day, Oldris(3 year fan)

Yes I Definately agree with this. It would allow the arena contenders a chance to stay up with the current content, as well as make gp for their guild. This would be very cool if implemented. The level cap may change a few more times and some arena contenders for season skill wont be left in the dark.

Hi Roland, I seen your reply on locked topic about the option to gain no exp for quests. I tried looking up a similar post as you stated but couldn't find it. I'm leading 5*5 lvl 20 and would like to farm faceless but I think it might be impossible. I am currently able to farm Spawn which is cool still being lvl 20 but with the new arena rating reset when leveling up I must remain lvl 20. If you could discuss the option to gain xp with your fellow devs that would be awesome. BTW an item seems a little much and saddens me if I would have to purchase an item to stop from gaining xp, but that's just me idk the process that you excellent devs go through on your decision making but keep up the great work we don't thank you guys enough but keep us in mind and thanks for reading.

Have a good day, Oldris(3 year fan)

Its still a secret that its either going to be an item or an option/button.

r0land said "something like this" on a topic and the topic was about adding a "option" to stop gaining xp so lets hope we'll get an option soon! :)

Just my random guess^ ;D

Exactly but of course they have to discuss an item to get more of our hard earned gold. A discussion about an item is ludicrous. And don't forget to vote. ;)

Exactly but of course they have to discuss an item to get more of our hard earned gold. A discussion about an item is ludicrous. And don't forget to vote. ;)

They probably will discuss when they'll be done working on it,like they do on every update!

Voted :drinks:

Here're the 3 topics that r0land meant, one, two(locked) and three. As for the discuss with other devs, I'm sure that forum mods/admins from AI don't give answers for some topics except without a discuss!

I'm not a person who doesn't like the idea, I supported the 3 topics before yours, I want it and I hope devs make it one day, but lets wait! :) :good: :friends:

If you could discuss the option to gain xp with your fellow devs that would be awesome. BTW an item seems a little much and saddens me if I would have to purchase an item to stop from gaining xp.

lvl up button on

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=106268.msg802318#msg802318

no item just option

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=106268.msg802318#msg802318

I'm not a person who doesn't like the idea, I supported the 3 topics before yours, I want it and I hope devs make it one day, but lets wait! :) :good: :friends:

:drinks:

Its been almost a year and still no change? I didn't know there were so many about this yet they still haven't done anything about it so I guess we are just S.O.L.

Its been almost a year and still no change? I didn't know there were so many about this yet they still haven't done anything about it so I guess we are just S.O.L.

Yeah,They always just tell us to "Stay tuned" :facepalm:

As Angelo has unveiled in Q&A, there's apparently going be something big happening some time next year. And as we all know if there are gonna be big changes then there are also gonna be some small changes accompanying it, like the xp stopper idea.

Lets chill and go hunt eye until then.

rOland in 'Lvl up button'

We actually won't have this button, but will make some other stuff, that can prevent gaining experience. Stay tuned!

miracle items :facepalm: only for miracle spammers :fool:

As Angelo has unveiled in Q&A, there's apparently going be something big happening some time next year. And as we all know if there are gonna be big changes then there are also gonna be some small changes accompanying it, like the xp stopper idea.

Lets chill and go hunt eye until then.

Yes, Jigsaw. And I think you all want to check it.