Talents Knowledge Discount

SaltyCoffe

Good morning, I was wondering if it was possible to know the "period of time" when we will have the knowledge cost discount for talents as for new players or "coming-back" players could help a lot. I didn't know where to ask this as it is really not sure when they will actually do these discounts. 

PS : I only know that there is a discount during anniversary and I was wondering if there were other dates of talent discounts.

As far as i he encountered, It hardly happened once, so can't really predict, unless a really big knowlege process is on the way, i suggest to manage ur knowledge around 60k though, to take advantage of sudden surprise.

7 minutes ago, GTX said:

As far as i he encountered, It hardly happened once, so can't really predict, unless a really big knowlege process is on the way, i suggest to manage ur knowledge around 60k though, to take advantage of sudden surprise.

Yeah, I was wondering because I recently came back playing and as I said before in another post, I got "scammed" by the wrong typing in the new seek talent block skill ; this way I lost 42k on the "remaining acceleration talent", so I was farming knowledge like a mad man xD.

So yeah I was wondering if there was anyone who knew as I still need 70k more knowledge total to reach talent block 🥴

Is it possible that some admins who know the answer just make a post in "Question and answers" section so people (especially new ones) know about this opportunity? It can really help everyone

• 1 year later...

Even normal players struggle to upgrade their talents. Everything is event based, there's no such as welcome back rewards. Discounts will come before the release of new talent expansion.

Just to update this post 

Knowledge discount ( except for rare updates ) COMES OUT ONLY FOR ANNIVERSARY PERIOD ( few weeks of discount if i'm not wrong )