Anyone HELP!!!

KeyurJain

Any Moderator/Admin to help me with my problem?? I cant play this game properly on my phone. My phone is E72 and when i start and play it goes on good but when i change map or pass on to other map my game application suddenly closes down.. Why this happens and how to resolve it?? So i need a good and easy solution to my problem if any one could give me.. will be waiting for ur kindful help soon..

Try to make hard reset on your mobile.

Yeah,most of times that'll do it, but it's bit of trouble,anyway try this code *#7370# to hard reset,maybe you will have to format your memory card too 

Yeah,most of times that'll do it, but it's bit of trouble,anyway try this code *#7370# to hard reset,maybe you will have to format your memory card too

It doesn't format memory card.

• Developer

Hello!

Most likely the problem is associated with RAM error.

You can try this ways:

1. Move game folder to inner memory of your phone

2. Check all processes with application - task manager and close all unnecessary processes

3. Hard reset (last way)

Hello!

Most likely the problem is associated with RAM error.

You can try this ways:

1. Move game folder to inner memory of your phone

2. Check all processes with application - task manager and close all unnecessary processes

3. Hard reset (last way)

I think it can't be a ram error cause I'm using a N78 which has low amount of ram than(96 mb) E72 and I've never encountered such a problem  :unknw:

• Developer

I think it can't be a ram error cause I'm using a N78 which has low amount of ram than(96 mb) E72 and I've never encountered such a problem  :unknw:

In most cases it's RAM error. And you have to use internal memory to fix it.

firstly wat is hard reset and can someone show me the exact process to do that on my E72 mobile.. secondly my game application is installed in memory card so do i need to uninstall and again reinstall to phone memory(will it make my phone slow or not dont know??) and finally i cant format my memory card coz i loose many data of mine :(  and of which some cant be recovered.. so any othr good way i can do??

And Thanks alot for your all replies and support.... ;)