[2012.02.09] Game servers maintenance for hot-fixing the 2.8 update bugs

Kuzmitch

A question, did they repair the bug with damage? Beacuse creatures still doing more damage than before.

Yes they "repaired" it. By upping it a lot and then lowering it a tiny bit...  some creatures still are way to strong for any normal player to defeat in dailies... stupid

Edit: By normal I mean those that cant amp their gear and equip with runes and crystals... for example Dark Shamans are way to hard now... imo...

• 2 weeks later...

Is it bout all mobs :[...

Coz cave mages hit like 109 on all :(

The bug 2 (half hp aftr arena) & 3 (endless connection) isnt rare  :wacko:

Happen verrry often, almost all the time...

repair scroll price is still high or what..??

this is sick, lv17 drps rate ok, so price ok....& lv13 drops rate very low, price cnfusing :wacko:

Fake maintainance or what!??

:shok:

omg mr. Kuzz. Idk wt wr u thinking Or u must b joking.

coz not even a single of the 4 bugs is corrected on 22 feb maintainance.. Heres the proof:

Cave mages hit the same 109 bt i have sun def like 300 on me, so 105 hit, hits 109 on rest players..

endless connection: i cnt make a video of 15 minutes of trying to log in my arch bt end up loging as bd..

arena hp half: well there u go

I think the glitch is this, u didnt write it in green so its not official :wacko:

9602_.jpg

9603_.jpg

arena hp half: well there u go

when farming in garr shagg, my friend decide to leave party for arena, then when he come back, his hp and energy a half, so he must go to crossing or passage, but many spiders in garr shagg cave, so he killed by spiders when try to reach door  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

]]] link=topic=52935.msg186017#msg186017 date=1329904344]

i think gm didnt care about this bug :facepalm:

ok thy dnt give a damn bro. but there's more to it. they act like they care and make a 4 hour server off and ... BOOM what a rip off  :wacko: :clapping:

And they r sooooo newbie themself. they make a new thing and make it too much. now fires of avenger resist all roots and traps and ham..... :tease:

they want to make use feel useless  :wacko:

9615_.png

]]] link=topic=52935.msg186017#msg186017 date=1329904344]

i think gm didnt care about this bug :facepalm:

ok thy dnt give a damn bro. but there's more to it. they act like they care and make a 4 hour server off and ... BOOM what a rip off  :wacko: :clapping:

And they r sooooo newbie themself. they make a new thing and make it too much. now fires of avenger resist all roots and traps and ham..... :tease:

they want to make use feel useless  :wacko:

i just wanna shoot thts avenger fire with water gun :mega_shok: