Lets talk about signs and amping

Warlion

not mentioning that safe amplifying is insanely expensive, fail rate is insanely high (20 fails from 5-6 in  my case), losing items rate is also insanely high, the whole game is insane yet i'm still playing it  :wacko:

it is impossible . if you try fastly then u wasted all Signs and clicked without Sign . u can't lost item with Sign . just keep your eyes . don't be panic . and count clicks . i didn't lost yet . good luck  . b :give_rose: o. ty

The only time I lost anything was right after the update. When supposedly there was a bug when using signs. Since then I haven't lost anything. I have reports from a friend in the game that recently he lost one equipment item using a sign during amplify. He told me this two days ago.

YES signs are ridiculously over priced for there fail rates. But the developers have to make money some how I guess.

My big issue is the balance between lower level players and old timers. It sickens me to see a lvl 15 player who hasn't invested as much time in the game, kill a lvl20 player simply because he has amped all his gear.

The only time I lost anything was right after the update. When supposedly there was a bug when using signs. Since then I haven't lost anything. I have reports from a friend in the game that recently he lost one equipment item using a sign during amplify. He told me this two days ago.

YES signs are ridiculously over priced for there fail rates. But the developers have to make money some how I guess.

My big issue is the balance between lower level players and old timers. It sickens me to see a lvl 15 player who hasn't invested as much time in the game, kill a lvl20 player simply because he has amped all his gear.

my friend said that sign now fixed, no more lost with sign, but i didnt try it yet  ;D