Weather Conditions

Chrono

Please add day and night time to game.It can be basic element for different quests later.

Also the snow,rain,wind....

It can make game more interesting.

Regards,Chronoz.

How about skill like in pokemon sunny day,hail storm,mist which either increase/decrease certain stats

Yes,it make Warspear more friendly,it can be shutdown from option.

Also the smoothing options for better phones would be great (less pixelizated).

Next point is great sound in Astral Cave,i like it,but on other areas don't work.

In game menu need sound too i think.

Hope Kuzmitch answer us.

u know there are ppls from different places of the world so time is different too... in one country is day in other night. i dont want to play all the time at the night  :bad: and how the night should look like? i think its bad idea  :unknw:

u know there are ppls from different places of the world so time is different too... in one country is day in other night. i dont want to play all the time at the night  :bad: and how the night should look like? i think its bad idea  :unknw:

Maybe it doesn't need to be exactly disame with real world time. Not like 12 hours night 12 hours day time. Maybe it can be like 30 minutes day time 30 minutes night time. There can be street lamps for night

Maybe it doesn't need to be exactly disame with real world time. Not like 12 hours night 12 hours day time. Maybe it can be like 30 minutes day time 30 minutes night time. There can be street lamps for night

Yes,the burned torches.

I think it nice idea. It can bring more ppl to game.

Modern MMORPG. contain the another elements of fun too,with background sound,ambient,changing the day and night,weather conditions.

For me no problem when game have 80 mb from 20mb.

well they can add a on or off option. or make adjustment for quality from low, medium and high

Low, Medium, High is a good idea. So we don't get it to Low and no lag  :wacko:

Low, Medium, High is a good idea. So we don't get it to Low and no lag

Yes,i don't know how on others,but minimally can have:

Smoothing On/Off

Advanced Weather effects On/Off

High quality sound(mp3 ingame sound)

instated of PCM 16 waw

The game is allready set its graphics maybe in the future they will add atleast for phones with Gpu I think we should not worry abt this for now there are more important stuff the devs should work on and not burden them new factions and new islands then guilds after this yea it would be cool .........