Why I Cant Buy Miracle Coins Via Paypal Again?

Redzsha

Why i cant buy mc via paypal ? Last week ive buy 8400mc, then now i want to buy again but it seem error now...it says' error...please check either information your give corect/incorrect or please try another debit/credit card'.. What happen?? Is theres a problem with paypal? My money still have here.. Sombody please help me ..ive try 10 times but it still error.. but just now ive buy 1360mc but it error also,but it succesfull..eventhou it not say THANK YOU *** YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PAYMENT..Now the problem i  want buy 8400mc..not 1360mc,,please help somebody? :facepalm:

:yahoo: they probably taking paypal off  :yahoo: cuz thats wat sum people were using to hack mc coin......and supposibly i was but i work everyday and pay bills  :yahoo:

Hey..but i need mc now,, i have creat new character and need to buy everything.:extra bag,barbarian set,costume and upgrade item.. etc,  please help me ? Kuz where are you? :wacko:

kuzmitch i used vodaphone sim in india n sms system to buy mcoin is bugged

like i send 10 sms but get payment for 2-4 of them rest goes fail but i m charged for it all 10

please see this

like i send 10 sms but get payment for 2-4 of them rest goes fail but i m charged for it all 10

please see this

Same thing with docomo either it does not recharge or it several hours to just get 10mc it takes more than a day just to get 50-100 mcoins i have sent a mail to support.....

please see this

it shows sms is delievered but nothng really happens and Rs3 are deducted for the sms

PS. i use Airtel

Still dont work::  :facepalm: oh what now? Now i cant buy mc since theres no sms payment in Brunei,,i just hope for paypal  :cray:

buy from the warspear site, i hd the error pop up message just recently too. But i brought  mc from the site and it seem to set it right again. Works fine now

buy from the warspear site, i hd the error pop up message just recently too. But i brought  mc from the site and it seem to set it right again. Works fine now

lol i have buy mc from the official website too.. but now it realy2 error.. I dont get it why.. :wacko: