ressurect

Mrlezebonz

Will the necromancer class ever get a skill like ressurect? I mean, everyones always been wondering why you dont give it a skill like that considering it is a necromancer.

Kn fact most of its skills dont contribute to its name except for bone shield.

Might aswell rename the class. :spiteful:

Will the necromancer class ever get a skill like ressurect? I mean, everyones always been wondering why you dont give it a skill like that considering it is a necromancer.

and you will resurrected as mindless corpse?

I thought u already took that role? :dirol:

nope, but necromancy is not about resurrecting, it's about making slaves from dead creatures, about giving fake life and unrest to those who can't be returned.

So, could we most likely get such a skill, as you just described? It would be pleasing

nope, but necromancy is not about resurrecting, it's about making slaves from dead creatures, about giving fake life and unrest to those who can't be returned.

Exactly. Now look at the skills you gave them..........

Check, mate

Exactly. Now look at the skills you gave them..........

Check, mate

but who do you want to make a zombie?

Our necromancers are special as our game mythology.

but who do you want to make a zombie?

Our necromancers are special as our game mythology.

Aside from reviving. Look at what you wrote. Do the skills they have even have to do with necromancy?

And also they could just call upon ^zombies^ than just revive them.

Also:

Опубликованное фото

Must of gave them life scrolls. ... :facepalm:

Don't mix the general history behind the necromancers job with an ingame history

Don't mix the general history behind the necromancers job with an ingame history

They are matched just fine. Did u not read what I wrote? Its clearly justifiable. From reading necromancers description on THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND WHAT HE SAID (ROLAND) comes to what I am sayin :fool:

That would be extremely op.

And also, I think this skill fits better for priests. If they gave it to them you would once again cry like a little ducker.

That would be extremely op.

And also, I think this skill fits better for priests. If they gave it to them you would once again cry like a little ♥♥♥♥er.

Wouldn't we all? :spiteful: :yahoo:

I agree only if 'Resurrected Life' is a 'Timed life'.

And you can resurrect only once after each death.

This will be fair enough for me :)

"The necromancer uses x% of his max health and x energy points to resurrect a dead monster. The resurrected monster is alive until x seconds have passed or a new monster is resurrected. The amount of time and simultaneous monsters are increased by increasing the skill level." The resurrected monster will act like a minion but doesn't have any skills. Doesn't work on monsters that have yellow or red crown.

For player resurrection life scroll is enough.