More Guidance To New Players.

VrockS

The title of this topic tells almost everything.

Let me explain a bit.

Since new and new players are joining Warspear Online we need to add more and more 'In-Game' guidance.Because many player creates Chars then they cant figure out what they have to do so they logs out and 

never log in back.

So here is the main idea.

- When we create new Hero it says in yellow word 'Welcome to the world of Warspear Hero!'

- And about Chats,They will be disabled until hero is reached level 3 or higher after it chats will be automatically enabled.

*Reason of disabling chat till lvl3 is sometimes new players gets confused that 'what is this' after seeing chats going up constantly.

•Quests

About quest we need some more guidelines that where to get drop needed to complete the quest and which mobs drop it too.

For Example lets take quest 'Looking for answers'

In this quest we have to collect 10 'fairy dust'

Old information is long and confusing

Heres the new one,

NPC- Hello warrior! I was wondering why this fairies are

Mad.Can you help me to get around 10 measures

Fairy dust please it will help me to get possible

Reasons of their attacks

-Then at last upon the rewards it shown how a fairy will look like.there will be a animation of fairy.

-beside animation of fairy there will be a picture of fairy dust (what player have to collect)

-And at last there will be names of places where fairies can be found.

After player clicks Accept button.

Then menu button at bottom right will start shine and player will probably click it.then map button will start shine.and player will open it too.and there will be areas where fairies can be found will be highlighted by green circles as current system.and a ballon will pop up saying 'You can find faires here'.

★Same System will be applied in all quests until Player will cross lvl6

*For miniboss/boss quest system will say 'You can ask other players for help using private message Or world chat'.

•Weapon/Armor Introduction.

- After getting done the quest with weapon reward.in reward window the suitable weapon slot according to the class of hero will start shining.so the player dont miss pick weapon (because when i started playing WS i selected a staff on my ranger as reward ;D )

•ARMOR idea by Angelo

-When Player is done quest with reward of armors.the system will be bit same as weapon reward system.

-But at last in reward selection window all slot with suitable armor according to players hero class will shine.so here player have to choose that what he wants.

-After getting weapons/armor in bag system will tell 'Congratulations for getting your first weapon/armor!'

-Now again MENU button will shine And then character button will shine and Equipment button.so player will click them turn by turn so atlast he will be in 'Equipment' window.

-And then a balloon will tell to click on an empty weapon/armor slot and then to click on weapon(that is inside bag).so now player got his weapon/armor equipped.

-and then system message will come 'Congratulations for equipping your first weapon/armor!'

★Same system for armors

I will add more improvements/Guidelines soon!

And would love to have your opinions & ideas :)

- After getting done the quest with weapon reward.in reward window the suitable weapon slot according to the class of hero will start shining.so the player dont miss pick weapon (because when i started playing WS i selected a staff on my ranger as reward ;D )

-After getting weapons in bag system will tell 'Congratulations for getting your first weapon!'

-Now again MENU button will shine And then character button will shine and Equipment button.so player will click them turn by turn so atlast he will be in 'Equipment' window.

-And then a balloon will tell to click on an empty weapon slot and then to click on weapon(that is inside bag).so now player got his weapon equipped.

-and then system message will come 'Congratulations for equipping your first weapon!'

★Same system for armors

Added Weapons and armors introduction ;)

And thanks for your replies guys! :)

- After getting done the quest with weapon reward.in reward window the suitable weapon slot according to the class of hero will start shining.

I like it, but old times when I was low level, when I want to choose between defensive equipment on tank classes, I was always choosing the lightweight armor, because it was better, so I think, maybe the game must shine the 2 equipment and let the player try his luck.

•ARMOR idea by Angelo

-When Player is done quest with reward of armors.the system will be bit same as weapon reward system.

-But at last in reward selection window all slot with suitable armor according to players hero class will shine.so here player have to choose that what he wants.

I will add more improvements/Guidelines soon!

Liked your suggestion and added it too.:)

I liked your suggestion especially becuase with your idea it will make players just not to depend on 'Guidance System' and make some decision themselves.;)