Arena Rank is Dead?

Jojorabbit

Hello, I'm Jojorabbit.(Eu-Emerald)

I have been playing WarspearOnline for over 2 years. I love this game very much. Arena PVP and Guild War is what I love. But when I learned some truth about the actions of the players climbing the ranks in Arena mode, It made me disgusted and disgusted with what they did. unfairly and selfishly And it's not impossible to have equality in climbing to the top of the rankings.

They are both selfish and treat others without common sense. They were in a high level guild and had a castle that could use skill buffs that increased attack power and defense. Including various special potions that can be opened from chests. But is that still not enough?

Some players have logged in to the opposing character and joined a matching arena to allow that player to join the opposing team. no matter how hard the other party tries to be It will never be able to overcome this filthy and selfish method. And the story of climbing in the Arena is forgettable.

Now it's starting to spread widely.  I found it in every arena mode.  Many people do it secretly.  And some people have suggested that I respond in the same way.  But I don't want to do that.  I don't want to plant bad habits for myself.

---------

In the real world, I've seen enough injustice. So I came to find happiness in the form of playing games that I love. But if the game is not fair as well I went back to living in the real world is more than enough.

Finally, I hope you developers team Will pay attention to this and improve it.

Edited by Jojorabbit

• Jojorabbit changed the title to Arena Rank is Dead?
Just now, Jojorabbit said:

Hello, I'm Jojorabbit.(Eu-Emerald)

I have been playing WarspearOnline for over 2 years. I love this game very much. Arena PVP and Guild War is what I love. But when I learned some truth about the actions of the players climbing the ranks in Arena mode, It made me disgusted and disgusted with what they did. unfairly and selfishly And it's not impossible to have equality in climbing to the top of the rankings.

They are both selfish and treat others without common sense. They were in a high level guild and had a castle that could use skill buffs that increased attack power and defense. Including various special potions that can be opened from chests. But is that still not enough?

Some players have logged in to the opposing character and joined a matching arena to allow that player to join the opposing team. no matter how hard the other party tries to be It will never be able to overcome this filthy and selfish method. And the story of climbing in the Arena is forgettable.

Now it's starting to spread widely.  I found it in every arena mode.  Many people do it secretly.  And some people have suggested that I respond in the same way.  But I don't want to do that.  I don't want to plant bad habits for myself.

---------

In the real world, I've seen enough injustice. So I came to find happiness in the form of playing games that I love. But if the game is not fair as well I went back to living in the real world is more than enough.

Finally, I hope you developers team Will pay attention to this and improve it.

The world will always be full of injustices, human justice is not perfect, because if we all make mistakes, what ethics can we give in the face of justice?
I don't want to go to religion because you can't talk about those issues around here as far as I remember.
I also consider it a dirty method but they have the facility to get the most out of it, what if they cannot is to use 3 accounts according to the EULA, you can easily report them if you have the evidence.
It is also an online game, you meet many people with different personalities, each one lives his life as he wants by free will. And many will obviously break the rules.
And not only happens in this game also happens in other online games.
What you can do is give some suggestions in the suggestion topics to improve the game (':

• 11 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 1:13 AM, Kyrai said:

The world will always be full of injustices, human justice is not perfect, because if we all make mistakes, what ethics can we give in the face of justice?
I don't want to go to religion because you can't talk about those issues around here as far as I remember.
I also consider it a dirty method but they have the facility to get the most out of it, what if they cannot is to use 3 accounts according to the EULA, you can easily report them if you have the evidence.
It is also an online game, you meet many people with different personalities, each one lives his life as he wants by free will. And many will obviously break the rules.
And not only happens in this game also happens in other online games.
What you can do is give some suggestions in the suggestion topics to improve the game (':

"If you have evidence"?

Forgive me, but how you planning to find a proof? Check his house from window and see if using multiple accounts at 1 pc? Even so, it won't perma ban people so they will keep doing it.