Paranormal

Lucifer12

::) So I was reading a page of paranormal confessions at around 1 am. And it spooked me out. But it was fun. Lets share some paranormal confessions then. Or rather say ghost stories. Post yours today. And I will put an even scarier one than yours.

I think i found an topic to be home because Alma is a ghost  :yahoo:

Just check youtube "f.e.a.r. 2 alma wade moments" xD my char is a little comparable with a ghost. Stealth to be invicible like a ghost and strike unexpected out of nowere  ;D

I was in bed, ghost touch my feet, I say  :shok:  "Hey stop that tickles" and It said " IDGAF! GO DIE! :diablo: "  I run downstairs and like  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

i was once playing warspear, i went to NPC shop to sell some useless items. then by mistakenly i sold my +7 weapons and equips, then i was like "what have i done, noooooo".............. i woke up, i realized that it was just a dream. ::)

i was once playing warspear, i went to NPC shop to sell some useless items. then by mistakenly i sold my +7 weapons and equips, then i was like "what have i done, noooooo".............. i woke up, i realized that it was just a dream. ::)

:lol: warspear seems to be haunted to dreams by bad luck curses xD

Bleh none put any scary story.  :search:

If i say f.e.a.r. Or alma wade the little ghost girl thats well known as the scariest girl char ever created in the game world thats appearing in f.e.a.r. Theres nothing scarier then that xD i can only explain that to look it up on youtube or play that game to follow the story  ;)

If i say f.e.a.r. Or alma wade the little ghost girl thats well known as the scariest girl char ever created in the game world thats appearing in f.e.a.r. Theres nothing scarier then that xD i can only explain that to look it up on youtube or play that game to follow the story  ;)

Опубликованное фото

she gave me a good dose of F.E.A.R while playing it  ;D, a very scary character indeed.

+1

Just play the game, the first and second. And tell us how real nicely-made horror games feels.

Опубликованное фото

she gave me a good dose of F.E.A.R while playing it  ;D, a very scary character indeed.

Oooooooh look that cutie child with her eyes  :yahoo: really, since i saw her face at the cover in the store (f.e.a.r. 2) i was like "I HAVE TO PLAY THIS :*" but fairly started at f.e.a.r. 1 and since i saw the little girls apperances i was like "OMG OMG OMG RUUUUUN O.O" and when i saw her killing her first victims (that as a ghostly child) i was also like "WTF ALMA D:" i really was paranoid and shocked after i finished f.e.a.r. 1 and 2 xD but thats the kick of an real scary horror. I love it. Since i finished all the f.e.a.r. Games i just felt i started to be an real fan of Alma as my most liking her appearance as 8year old. A child making scary chaos over a whole city like omg xD this game is far ways the most scariest paranormal horror shooter i ever played

Licifer if your curious, http://fear.wikia.com/wiki/Alma_Wade

A whole explanation about f.e.a.r. 1 till 3 and within the story of Alma Wade. If you want scary stuff, f.e.a.r. Is a good dose for you :blush:

:good: I get what you are saying about f.e.a.r as I have played that game. But I am eagerly waiting for Daylight. Which I hope will be far better than f.e.a.r. Try it out.

:good: I get what you are saying about f.e.a.r as I have played that game. But I am eagerly waiting for Daylight. Which I hope will be far better than f.e.a.r. Try it out.

YES Daylight indeed! Im waiting full hopes of that game for my ps4! It will be a new sense of horror. You got me on a new path that way ^^